Full Property Details for 8200 Buckley Rd
- Price: $629,900
- Status: Active
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1578362
- Updated: 5/10/2018
- Added: 100 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 16
- Interior Features: Skylight, Vaulted Ceiling
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas, Stone
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Oven/Range, Refrigerator
- Total Bathrooms: 4
- Full Bathrooms: 3
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Master Bathroom: Double Vanity, Tile Floor
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Partial, Level 1
- Bathroom 3: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 4: Full, Lower
- Total Bedrooms: 4
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, 14 x 13, Level 1, 182 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 21 x 12, Level 2, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 21 x 12, Level 2, 252 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 12 x 12, Lower, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Wood Floor, 14 x 19, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, Other, 25 x 19level:1, Level 1, 475 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Lower
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Island, Pantry, Solid-Surface Counter, Walk-Out, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 17 x 12, Level 1, 204 Sq. Ft.
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Laundry: Lower
- Other Features: 220 Volts, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck/Patio, Fire Pit
- Area: Highland Co.
- County: Highland
- Township: Washington
- Suburb: Highland Co.
- Driving Directions: From Hillsboro, State Route 247 South to left on Buckley Road. Property on the right.
- School District: Hillsboro City SD
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fans, Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air, Gas, Geothermal
- Heating Fuel: Propane
- Sewer: Septic
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One and One Half Traditional
- Exterior Const.: Cedar, Wood
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Concrete Floor, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- Foundation: Block, Poured
- Roof: Metal
- Windows: Double Pane, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Windows/Doors: Double Pane, Vinyl/Alum Clad
- Year Built: 2005
- Property View: Valley
- Lot Size (Acres): 9.4
- Lot Dimensions: Of Record
- Frontage: County Road
- Topography: Rolled
- Lot Description: 5 to 9.9 Acres
- Price Per Acre: $67,010.64
- Semi-Annual Taxes: To Be Dertermined
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Donald E. Fender, Inc. (937) 393-4241, Amy Fulkerson