7014 Harbour Town Drive, West Chester, OH 45069
$481,940 Sale Pending
- For Sale
- Single Family
- 2 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 2 Car Garage
7014 Harbour Town Drive, West Chester, OH 45069View this property at 7014 Harbour Town Drive, West Chester, OH 45069
7014 Harbour Town DriveWest ChesterOH45069
Best selling Magnolia design available to build in gated Harbour Town Village. Features include 1st floor Master Suite w/luxury bath, generous WIC steps from laundry & spacious kitchen w/butler's pantry. Oversized trim, custom stained hardwood & maple cabinetry are just a few of the high quality finishes throughout. 10' 1st floor ceilings,9' in LL.
Full Property Detailsfor 7014 Harbour Town Drive
- Price: $481,940
- HOA FEE: $316/month
- Status: Pending
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1559763
- Updated: 3/6/2018
- Added: 167 day(s) ago
- 7014 Harbour Town Drive, West Chester, OH
- Listed at $481,940 on 11/7/17
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Interior Features: High Ceiling (9 Feet or More), Crown Molding, Multi-Panel Doors, Other
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Gas
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Microwave, Oven/Range
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Master Bathroom: Built-In Shower Seat, Double Vanity, Shower, Skylight, Tile Floor, Other
- Bathroom 1: Full, Level 1
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 2
- Master Bedroom: Adjoining Bathroom, Walk-In Closet, WW Carpet, 15 x 16, Level 1, 240 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 15 x 11, Level 1, 165 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Open Foyer, Wood Floor, Other, 8 x 6, Level 1
- Living Room: Fireplace, Walk-Out, Wood Floor, 17 x 18level:1, Level 1, 306 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Eat-In, Island, Marble/Granite/Slate, Pantry, Wood Cabinets, Wood Floor, 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Other, 12 x 12, Level 1, 144 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Breakfast Room: 12 x 10, Level 1, 120 Sq. Ft.
- Office/Den/Study: 12 x 11, Level 1, 132 Sq. Ft.
- Office: WW Carpet, Other
- Rec Room: 10 x 11, Level 1
- Laundry: 9 x 6, Level 1, 54 Sq. Ft.
- Other Features: Cable, Ceiling Fan, Home Warranty, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Other
- Exterior Features: Covered Deck/Patio, Sprinklers
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, On-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Front, Garage Attached
- Area: West West Chester
- County: Butler
- Township: West Chester
- Suburb: West West Chester
- Subdivision: Harbour Town Village
- Cross Streets: Liberty Way
- Driving Directions: I-75 North to Liberty Center Exit (Exit 24), left off exit, left into community.
- School District: Lakota Local SD
- Home Owners Assn.: Yes
- Assoc. Fees Include: Association Dues, LandscapingCommunity, Professional Management, Snow Removal, Trash, Walking Trails, Water, Other
- Mgmt. Company: Towne Properties
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning, SEER Rated 13-15
- Heating Type: Gas, Program Thermostat
- Heating Fuel: Natural
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: One Transitional
- Builder/Architect: TBG
- Construction Status: To be Built
- Exterior Const.: Brick
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished, Other
- Foundation: Other
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions: 130' x 46'
- Frontage: Paved Road
- Zoning: Residential
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Association Fee: $316
- Assoc Fee Freq.: Monthly
- Semi-Annual Taxes: Of Record
Disclosures and Reports
- APN: NEW/UNDER CONST/TO BE BUILT
Listed by Traditions Building and Development Group Inc (513) 285-3767, Laura Turton
Schoolsserving 7014 Harbour Town Drive
School District:Lakota Local Schools
Hopewell Elementary School
8300 Cox Rd, West Chester, OH 45069
Shawnee Early Childhood School
9394 Sterling Dr, Cincinnati, OH 45241
Hopewell Junior School
8200 Cox Rd, West Chester, OH 45069
Lakota East High School
6840 Lakota Ln, Liberty Township, OH 45044
Disclaimer: School data provided by Pitney Bowes. School attendance boundaries are for reference only. Contact the school directly to verify enrollment eligibility.