Full Property Detailsfor 9744 Tall Timber Drive
- Status: Closed
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 1522263
- Added: 497 day(s) ago
- Number of Rooms: 9
- Fireplace: Yes
- Number of Fireplaces: 1
- Fireplace(s): Wood-Burning, Stove, Brick
- Appliances: Oven/Range, Dishwasher, Garbage Disposal, Refrigerator, Microwave
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 1
- Bathroom 1: Full, Shower, Ceramic Tile, Double Vanity, Whirlpool, Level 2
- Bathroom 2: Full, Level 2
- Bathroom 3: Partial, Level 1
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Master Bedroom: Wood Floor, Adjoining Bathroom, Window Treatment, 18 x 13, Level 2, 234 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 2: 14 x 12, Level 2, 168 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 3: 14 x 10, Level 2, 140 Sq. Ft.
- Bedroom 4: 10 x 10, Level 2, 100 Sq. Ft.
- Foyer/Entry: Wood Floors, Closet, 12 x 8, Level 1, 96 Sq. Ft.
- Living Room: Wood Floors, Window Treatment, 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Family Room: Wood Floors, Walk-Out, Window Treatment, Bookcase, French Doors, 27 x 17, Level 1, 459 Sq. Ft.
- Kitchen: Wood Floor, Wood Cabinets, Island, Window Treatment, Planning Desk, 17 x 11, Level 1, 187 Sq. Ft.
- Dining Room: Wood Floors, 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Formal Dining Room: Yes
- Office/Den/Study: 13 x 13, Level 1, 169 Sq. Ft.
- Office: Wood Floor, Window Treatment
- Other Features: Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Recessed Lights, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Sump Pump, Relocation Property
- Exterior Features: Deck, Wood Fence, Wooded Lot
- Garage: Yes
- Attached garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Parking: Driveway, Off-Street Parking
- Garage Description: Attached
- Area: East West Chester
- County: Butler
- Township: West Chester
- Suburb: East West Chester
- Subdivision: Tall Timber
- Cross Streets: Dimmick Rd. & 42
- Driving Directions: Dimmick Rd, South on RT 42, L on Timberview, R on Tall Timber.
- School District: Lakota Local SD
- Assoc. Name: Cincinnati Area Multiple Listing Service
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Electric, Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: None
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Style: Two Traditional
- Description/Design: Single Family
- Construction Status: Existing Structure
- Exterior Const.: Cedar
- Basement: Yes
- Basement Desc.: Full, Unfinished
- Foundation: Poured
- Roof: Shingle
- Windows: Insulated, Vinyl, Double-Hung
- Windows/Doors: Insulated, Vinyl, Double-Hung
- Square Feet: 2,466
- Lower: 306 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1979
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.36
- Lot Dimensions: 110 x 165
- Lot Description: Less than .5 Acre
- Sub Lease Exp.: 1800-01-01T00:00:00
- Semi-Annual Taxes: $2,081
Disclosures and Reports
Listed by Star One Real Estate, Inc. (513) 779-9500, Jacqueline Patrick