Connect with Dee
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Associate Broker
More about Dee Rink
I promise All agents that I manage that I will give them 110%. I believe that Agents want to produce and work Hard for Managers that they See Work Hard. The payoff for me as the Manager is to see Agents flourish and become Truly Successful while Enjoying the Real Estate Profession.
Effective Agent Traininng Strategies
- Helping Agents in pricing in Today's Market- CMA, Repositioning & Price Programs
- Coaching Agents through individualized Open House training sessions
- Effectively demonstrate and coach agents on the Coldwel Banker Listing Presentation
- Coach agents to become strong negotiators for both buyers and sellers
- Continously provide agents with both inhouse Mortgage and Title support which will allow for more closed transactions
- Annually coach agents on their Business Plan for the next year
Services for Buyers and Sellers
- First Time Home Buyer Sessions - Organize, advertise and conduct Bi-monthly evening meetings
- Coldwell Banker Home Loans - Exclusive guarantees and Phone in, Move in Pre-approval Programs. Pre-approved buyers mean less 'fall throughs' at the closing.
- The Coldwell Banker Concierge - Can recommend hundreds of service providers before, during, and after you move
- American Home Shield Home Warranty - Covered items will be repaired for one low-price deductible.
- Relocation Division - Uniquely positioned as the principal broker for Cartus in Pittsburgh to bring more buyers and sellers together.
- Specialty Markets - We have separate programs and divisions for luxury homes, commercial property, new construction, auction services, and property management.
Effective Technology Strategies
- As a Manager All agents are trained on all internet websites so that ALL listings are given full exposure on the internet and are fully enhanced with unlimited photos, headliners, scrolling text, full detailed descriptions and virtual tours and Song Whale text messaging desciptions
- HomeBase InTouch-Training agents to use this exclusive capabilitiy provided ONLY to Coldwell Banker Agents that allows agents to instantly contact consumers that are asking for additional real estate help via the internet
- Song Whale - Training agents to demonstrate how once a listing is with Coldwell banker the consumer while in front of a sign can get information on the listing from a simple text message.
- Home Base - Training agents on our newest capability that allows a consumer to simply go On line and get any documents pertaining to their transaction whether a buyer or a seller
- West Penn Multi List - Networks sales associates and homes for sale
- Internet Advertising - Our listings stand out from the others with extra photos, more detailed descriptions and Guided Tours
- User friendly websites - The Pittsburgh Post-Gazette named PittsburghMoves.com the 'most user friendly' site of any local area company
- Virtual Tours - Step inside the picture and get a 360 degree view of each room
- HomeBase InTouch - State-of-the-art technology connecting agents with home buyers instantly. All Coldwell Banker agents are equipped to respond within seconds to a customer inquiry, providing a fast, knowledgeable response.
Effective Advertising Strategies
- As a Manger I will train agents how to effectively demonstrate to sellers the importance of the internet in selling their home
- All properties are advertised on several national real estate websites including www.ColdwellBanker.com and www.REALTOR.com
- Open Houses are advertised in your area newspaper and on www.OpenHouse.com
- Property feature sheets and brochures - Custom designed by our full-service Marketing Department.
Education and Training
- Graduate Saint Vincent College, B.S. Political Science
- Graduate Duquesne University, M.A. Public and Social Policy
Awards And Designations
- President Council Awards for 2011, 2012, 2013
- Chairperson for 2011 Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services Golf Classic with all proceeds benefiting Make A wish
- Active volunteer and fundraiser for The Make A Wish Foundation
- Organized Coldwell Banker's involvement in 2005-2008 Pine Richland Township Community Days
- Organized Coldwell banker involvement in 2005--2008 Hampton Township Community Days
- Participated in Holiday gift wrapping fundraiser for North Hills Community Outreach Association
- Two time owner of a Going Home Greyhound retired racing Greyhound
Communities I Serve
- Manage those agents that are very familiar with all of the North Hills Area to include: Ross, McCandless, Shaler, Observatory Hill, Pine/Richland, Hampton,Marshall, Adams Township, Bradford Woods, Franklin Park
- Top Selling agent in the Southside of Pittsburgh