- (717) 439-6966 mobile
- (717) 582-8104 office
- Perry County 8407 Spring Rd, New Bloomfield, PA 17068-9602
Connect with Reba
International Sterling Society
More about Reba Pace
Reba Pace is Real Estate Professional with nearly 40 years experience helping generations of families realize their dreams of home ownership in the Perry, Cumberland and surrounding counties. Rebas vast professional experience uniquely equips her to serve clients with all types of real estate transaction needs and especially enjoys assisting first-time home buyers.
Reba is a problem solver and will bend over backwards to get your transaction completed. Reba is a highly regarded professional, who treats her clients like family. She is lifelong resident of Perry County, in the Marysville Area, only minutes from Harrisburg and Cumberland County.
Prior to real estate Reba enjoyed a rewarding career as an Elementary Teacher in the East Pennsboro School District. She brings her love of teaching and helping people achieve their dreams to her real estate career. In her personal life Reba enjoys traveling with her husband Ernie and spending time with her large family, which includes two married sons, grandchildren and great-grandchildren.
Her highest compliment is working with referrals from former clients. She looks forward to working with you. Please contact Reba by phone or email.
- 1994-Present Associate Broker Coldwell Banker Residental Brokerage Realtor ERA
- 1983-1993Owner/Associate Broker Century 21 Pace/Pace
- 1972-1982 Insurance/Real Estate Assistant
- 1960-1972 Teacher Business/Elementary Education- East Pennsboro Township
- I was licensed in Real Estate in 1974 and worked as an assistant to my husband, then did the inside processing thru settlement.