Connect with Julie
More about Julie Puzausky
Meet Julie Puzausky
When you hire Julie Puzausky as your trusted real estate advisor, yoursquo;re getting a highly skilled professional who works tirelessly on behalf of her buyers and sellers. Here are a few things you should know about Julie:
- I'm thorough. I closely monitor every part of each transaction to make sure my customers don't become part of a difficult deal that can spoil the experience of buying a home.
- My clients tell me I'm very responsive. I make sure they have same-day feedback on showings or new listings, and frequently communicate with them about the details of their own individual transactions.
- I make sure that my clients are involved in the real estate process because, ultimately, it is their decision about buying and selling a home, but I use any and all information available to help guide them in that decision based on their goals
- I am a marathon runner with two school-aged children and, along with my husband, we live in Bethel Park
- Providing excellent service to my customers is a lot like running a marathon; it requires dedication, drive and endurance to help them through the transaction
- I take pride in being a good negotiator and advocate for my customers. I examine every angle and all solutions to make sure we exhaust all possibilities in order to keep a deal together
- As a Residential Relocation Specialist and multi-million dollar producer, my results have been recognized by the Realtors Association Andron Epiphanon Ring of Excellence.
- I have been a licensed agent in Pennsylvania since 2001
- I also make sure to give back to my community as a volunteer with Open Your Heart to a Senior, and am involved in other charitable organizations in Allegheny and Washington counties