Connect with Rosie
Languages other than English
More about Rosie Campos
I'm a Pennsylvania-licensed Real Estate Professional and a registered Realtor. I graduated from Trinity High School in Washington, PA in 1998, and I earned my Bachelor of Arts from Cornell University in 2005.
After graduating from college, I spent over a decade working both domestically and internationally in non-profit and for-profit marketing before I found my calling as a Realtor. My passion is helping others, and as a real estate professional I have the opportunity to engage with the South Hills community in new and exciting ways!
Why choose me as your Realtor?
- You will have a guide and partner every step of the way, backed by an innovative company with strong ethical standards and exceptional seasoned mentors.
- I have a unique and diverse skillset that provides distinct value to both real estate buyers and sellers. I tap into a wide variety of online and offline resources to help you buy or sell a home!
- Communication with you is my priority. I maintain consistent and frequent communication to ensure the process is as transparent as possible, and I happily welcome any questions that you might have along the way!
- You can always expect professionalism, compassion and dedication. My goal is to leverage all my available tools and resources to make the process of buying or selling as smooth as possible for you.
- As a long-time resident of Washington County, I’m proud to call the South Hills my home. You can be confident that I have my finger on the pulse of the community, and I can provide honest and insightful information on neighborhoods in the area.
- I am Spanish/English bilingual. Si Ud. piensa en vender o comprar una casa, estoy a su servicio. Cuento con herramientas diversas para brindar mejor servicio a mis clientes.