More about Efrosyni Iosiphidis
Hello, my name is Efrosyni. My passion is real estate and my forte is customer service. This is a combination that will assure you that buying or selling your next property a stress-free endeavor. I am a true professional who prides myself on putting clients first; guiding you through the rigors of real estate, while keeping you informed every step of the way. It is my ultimate goal to make your transition go as smoothly and as quickly possible.
- 18 years experience in corporate and legal environments
- Small business owner
Education & Certification
- MBA International Business. Summa Cum Laude.
- BS Business, Administrative Management. Magna Cum Laude.
- Notary Public
- CB Cares
- Reader, Providence School Department
- Mentor, Warwick School Dept. and Warwick Chamber Education Foundation
- Rhode Island Paralegal Association (RIPA), member
- Volunteer and Vice President of Rhode Island Chapter of USA DANCE