1005 Amanda Ave., St James, MO 65559
- For Sale
- Contingent No Kickout
- Single Family
- 3 Beds
- 2 Full Baths
- 1,415 Sq. Ft.
- 2 Car Garage
1005 Amanda Ave., St James, MO 65559View this property at 1005 Amanda Ave., St James, MO 65559
1005 Amanda Ave.St JamesMO65559
Great floor plan with vaulted ceilings, wood laminate flooring in foyer, living room, kitchen & master bedroom, eat-in kitchen w/ pantry & nice appliances plus possible LR/dining combination, Pella sliding doors from kitchen to deck with 40-yr Perma Board & boardwalk to storage shed finished with drywall (not painted), electric, shelves, workbench & siding to match house (great hobby/craft spot or private office) in spacious chain link fenced backyard. Bow/bay window & great closet organizers are just some of the extra features in this great home in super location. Let's look at it today!
Full Property Detailsfor 1005 Amanda Ave.
- Price: $129,850
- Taxes: $872 (2016)
- Status: Contingent No Kickout
- Type: Single Family
- MLS ID: 17087545
- Updated: 4/3/2018
- Added: 159 day(s) ago
- 1005 Amanda Ave., St James, MO
- Listed at $129,850 on 11/13/17
- Number of Rooms: 8
- Rooms/Areas: Entry Foyer, Great Room, Main Floor Laundry, Utility Room
- Interior Features: Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range and Oven
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Main & Upper Baths: 2
- Main Floor Baths: 2
- Master Bathroom: Full Bath
- Total Bedrooms: 3
- Bedrooms Main & Up: 3
- Bedrooms Main: 3
- Master Bedroom: Main Floor Master, Master Bedroom Suite, 16 x 12, 2 - M
- Bedroom 1: 13 x 10, 2 - M
- Bedroom 2: 11 x 10, 2 - M
- Living Room: 23 x 13, 2 - M
- Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen, Pantry, Solid Surface Counter, 18 x 13, 2 - M
- Dining Room: Dining and Living Room Combination, Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Other Room 1: 11 x 6, 2 - M
- Garage: Yes
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Total Spaces: 2
- Parking Features: Accessible Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Workshop/Storage Area
- Parking: Accessible Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off-Street Parking, Workshop/Storage Area
- Area: St James
- County: Phelps
- Subdivision: Verkamp's 5th.
- Cross Streets: Sidney St.
- Driving Directions: From I-44 overpass, north 1 block to north outer rd. (Hwy B), just before St. James Winery, L to R on Amanda, 2nd house on L.
- School District: St. James R-I
- Elementary School: Lucy Wortham James Elem.
- Middle School: St. James Middle
- High School: St. James High
Heating & Cooling
- Cooling Type: Ceiling Fan, Electric Central Air Conditioning
- Heating Type: Forced Air
- Heating Fuel: Gas
- Water Heater: Gas
- Sewer: Public
- Water: Public
- Architectural Info: Traditional
- Architectural Style: 1 Story
- Construction: Vinyl Siding
- Exterior Const.: Vinyl Siding
- Basement Desc.: None
- Windows/Doors: 6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- Square Feet: 1,415
- Sq. Ft. Source: County Records
- Living Area: 1,415 Sq. Ft.
- Year Built: 1997
- Other Struct. Feat.: Workshop/Hobby Area
- Lot Size (Acres): 0.28
- Lot Size (Sq. Ft.): 12,197
- Lot Size Source: County Records
- Lot Dimensions: 130' x 93'
- Lot Features: Composite Decking, Deck, High Spd Connection, Home Protection Plcy, Satellite Dish, Utility Shed
- Lot Description: Chain Link Fence, Fencing
- Price Per Sq. Ft.: $91.77
- Tax Amount: $872
- Tax Year: 2016
- Terms: Cash, Conventional, FHA, RRM/ARM, USDA, VA
Disclosures and Reports
- Ownership: Private
- Legal Description: Lot 2, Verkamp's 5th.
- Disclosures/Reports: Flood Plain No, No Other Known Restr, Sellers Discl. Avail
- APN: 71-02-4.0-17-003-001-010.008
- Lot: Lot 2, Verkamp's 5th.
Listed by Century 21 First Choice-Rolla
Schoolsserving 1005 Amanda Ave.
School District:St. James R-I School District
Lucy Wortham James Elementary School
314 S. Jefferson, St James, MO 65559
St. James Middle School
1 Tiger Dr, St James, MO 65559
St. James High School
101 E. Scioto, St James, MO 65559