Alexander Wolf & Company is pleased to offer you a Real Estate Assistance Program that could save you hundreds – possibly thousands – of dollars when you buy or sell a home. All of our clients, their family and friends are eligible to receive this benefit.
The savings come from a credit or cash back equal to 10% of the commission earned on the listing or buying side of the transaction (whichever side of the transaction you are on). Here’s an example:
- Program participant’s home sells for $350,000 at 6% commission
- $350,000 x 6% commission = $21,000
- The listing office (seller’s representation) receives 50% = $10,500
- The selling office (buyer’s representation) receives 50% = $10,500
- Program participant receives 10% of the $10,500
- In other words, a rebate of $1,050
To receive your cash rebate, you must follow these guidelines:
- Register for the Real Estate Assistance Program by calling 877-304-2862 (toll-free) or on the web: www.realestateassistanceprogram.com
- Either sell or purchase a home with the REALTOR® / Broker that is assigned to you.
- Assistance Program cannot be combined with any other program, i.e., relocation benefits, or other Affinity or Assistance Programs, etc.
How it works:
When you register in the Real Estate Assistance Program by calling 877-304-2862 (toll-free) or registering on line at www.realestateassistanceprogram.com you will first be contacted by a representative to help us determine the best broker and agent for you.
Then the assigned REALTOR® / Broker will contact you to set up an appointment to discuss how they can help you achieve your goals.
If, at any time, you are dissatisfied with your assigned REALTOR® / Broker you may call 877-304-2862 and request a different REALTOR® / Broker be assigned to you. If you have a specific REALTOR® / Broker you desire to work with we will make every attempt to partner with them.
Before the closing you will be asked to fill out a W-9 form. The IRS may consider your rebate income. You are advised to consult a tax specialist to determine how this may impact you.
This program is not available in all states.