More about Hunter Pirtle
I have built a reputation for providing trustworthy, well-researched advice to my clients and am passionate about providing the best possible service. In an ever-changing market, I am with you every step of the way.
It is increasingly important to be knowledgeable about the trends and data in the local housing market. I have the best market intelligence and strategic advice to support our clients and help them meet their goals.
I am committed to the highest level of personal service and to meeting your needs.
- 21 Years in Real Estate Industry - Sales and Management
- Relocation Assistance - CRP Desgination to handle and coordinate all your relocation needs
- Experience in Bank owned and Foreclosure properties. HUD Registered Broker
- First Time Home Buyer Consulting and Buyers Brokerage Representation
- Resident of Tyler for 20+ years
- Listing/Marketing Representation - Including local newspaper advertising, Buyers Guide, Internet (realtor.com showcase listings,Coldwellbanker.com cbunited.com, move.com, homesource.com, and other national, international and local sites) custom flyers and other professional top notch marketing materials to assist in making your move in a timely manner.
- Both Buyer Cost and Seller Proceeds assistance in all my transactions
- Broker Price Opinion and Market Analysis available upon request
- Local and National city information and school district information