- (801) 556-0701 mobile
- (801) 467-9000 office
- (801) 486-2777 fax
- The Salt Lake-Avenues Office 2733 E Parleys Way Ste 202, Salt Lake City, UT 84109-1662
More about Ron Stone
WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!
A phrase Ron and Kathleen like to use to welcome new clients and old friends.
Customer Service is extremely important to Ron and Kathleen. They are very focused on seeing you realize your goals and are there to help in any way they can. Their knowledge of the real estate market and contract negotiation is unmatched and they will walk you through each and every step of the process, making sure you are clear on your options.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE
- 30+ years of combined solid Real Estate Experience
- Certified Residential Specialists (CRS)
- Senior Real Estate Specialists (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker Previews Property Specialists (Luxury Certified)
- Ron has earned his Associate Broker license
- Ron acquired and sold Commercial Real Estate while in the oil business prior to obtaining his agents license to represent public clients
- Kathleen sold new home construction for a major national home builder in Park City, Salt Lake and Tooele, Utah, prior to joining Ron as a Partner in 1990
As a Team, Ron and Kathleen have represented several hundreds of satisfied home buyers and sellers and have helped make their "Real Estate Dreams Come True" by selling or finding that perfect home for them.
- International Diamond Society
- National Circle of Excellence / Sales and Listings
- Circle of Honor
- USAA Certificate for Highest Client Retention and Satisfaction.
However, no accolade is better than a sincere "Thank You" received from their clients for providing outstanding service. If you give great service you achieve great results and, as an additional benefit, acquire a friend for life.
- Ron earned Bachelor of Science degrees in Business Admin, Economics and Marketing from Westminister College, Salt Lake City, UT
- Kathleen received Bachelor of Science degrees in Sociology and History from Westminister College, Salt Lake City, UT
Ron's business experience comes from 17 years in oil marketing & distribution as Vice President of a large independant oil wholesaler throughout the western United States.
Kathleen's experience comes primarily from being the owner of three travel agencies along with raising three wonderful children.
Ron is a member of the National Cattleman's Association and the Utah Cattleman's Association.