Jane has been serving people with their real estate needs for 25 years
Connect with Jane
More about Jane Meyer
From first-time homebuyers to empty nesters to retirees, Jane's client base is as diverse as the homes she helps them find. She prides herself on exceptional customer service as well innovative marketing initiatives to make sure your home will been seen first and sold fast. If you're buying a home, you can rest easy knowing Jane is working hard to find the home of your dreams in the location you desire.
Education and Training
- College Degrees in Elementary Education, Special Education, Certified Reading Teacher and pursuing a degree in Learning Disabilities
- Full Time Real Estate Professional For 25 Years
- Advanced Real Estate Degrees and Certifications GRI-Graduate Residential Institute, CRS- Certified Residential Specialty, ABR- Buyer Agent Representative, CNS- Certified Negotiating Specialist, GREEN
- Experienced and Capable Negotiator, Striving To Make Your Real Estate Experience a Memorable One
- Relocation Specialist
- Foreclosure and Short sale specialist
- Above and Beyond Service
Awards And Designations
- CRS - Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI - Graduate Realtor Institute
- ABR - Buyer Agent Representative
- CNS - Certified Negotiating Specialist
- Member of National Association of Realtors, Wisconsin Realtors Association and Ozaukee Realtors Association
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer Since 1999
- Green Certified
- Relocation Specialist
- Board Director of the Ozaukee Realtor Association
- First Time Buyers
- Luxury Properties
- Farm Ranch
- Short Sale
- 25 years of extensive experience in affable client service
- Buffini certified in satisfied client based referral systems
- Advanced education and certifications GRI CRS ABR CNS Green and E-Pro
- Worked at Village Realty Development with corporate relocations for Kohler Company and currently working for Coldwell Banker Residential brokerage
- Work with first time home buyers educating and guiding them through the stages of home buying and ownership
- Work with second home/vacation home buyers in Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington, Milwaukee, and Manitowoc Counties
- Worked with corporate relocation finding rental properties, worked with relocation employees who need to sell a home before purchasing one in a new location
- Work with Foreclosure and Short sale properties
- Have deemed community service a way to give back to the communities in which I serve and volunteer extensively
- Value family, friends and church service
- Member of Plymouth Garden Club, Church choirs, Plymouth and Sheboygan Chamber of Commerce
- Serving as a Director on the Ozaukee Real Estate Board of Realtors
- Served as a Director on the Sheboygan County Board of Realtors
- Retired teacher in the Sheboygan Public School System Hold a degree in Elementary Education, Special Education and a Certified Reading Teacher and was working towards a degree in Learning Disabilities
- Buyer Representative
- Seller Representative
- Servicing First Time Buyers
- Relocation, Second Home, Retirement-Sellers Buyers
- Certified Negotiation Specialist
- Full Time Residential Real Estate Professional
- Marketing Homes for Sale
- First time Buyers
- Staging and Preparing Homes for Sale
- Single Family, Multi Family, Condominium , rural properties, Hobby farms, lake properties, vacation homes, foreclosure and short sale properties
- Residential and Condos, Luxury Properties, Vacation Homes, Hobby Farms
- First Time Buyers, Second Homes, Retirement
- Foreclosure Properties
- Short Sales
- Servicing Sheboygan County, Ozaukee County, Milwaukee County, Washington County and Manitowoc County
is an experienced real estate agent with Coldwell Banker Realty specializing in the purchase and sale of single family homes, condominiums and income properties in Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties. Jane brings a wealth of experience, a lifetime of world travel and an in-depth understanding of today's market to your search for the perfect home.
Jane goes beyond the normal checklist of what buyers and sellers look for in a new home and is the right advisor to guide them. Never has it been more important than in today's market to work with a trusted advisor. Jane's experience, knowledge and understanding of the long term impact that a real estate investment has on an individual or family makes a tremendous difference as you go through this process as a buyer or seller.
Jane stays current on all real estate transactions within this area and has a vast background of knowledge in regard to the community specifics. This first hand, up to date knowledge of the area saves you time, money and helps focus your efforts.
Along with the hard work and dedication required by this profession, Jane is known above all as a good listener. Jane distinguishes herself in having the rare ability to help her clients articulate what they are trying to accomplish and prioritize the many dizzying details of a real estate transaction. Jane is an excellent educator and in a clear and succinct manner, she will do her clients the utmost in service by ensuring their decision making is based on fact and market reality.
Jane is armed with the power of the largest national real estate brand, Coldwell Banker, and is able to bring a level of service and exposure that makes her the logical choice as the premier Realtor for both buyers and sellers in Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee Counties. Your decision to select Jane as your Realtor will introduce you to a real estate experience that is positive, energetic and forward moving!
Why Work With Jane
Jane has worked with home buyers and sellers in all walks of of life, from educating 1st time homebuyers to working with corporate relocation to helping find rental properties or sell their existing homes at their previous location. Jane has also helped buyers find their perfect vacation homes and rural properties in Sheboygan, Ozaukee, Washington, and Milwaukee counties.
Jane also works with Foreclosures and Short Sale properties
Serving Local Communities:
Sheboygan County communities of Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Howards Grove, Plymouth, Greenbush, Elkhart Lake, Oostburg, Cedar Grove ,Oostburg, Random Lake, Hingham, Gibbsville, Waldo, Adell, Cascade, Kohler, Ozaukee County communities of Cedarburg, Grafton, Fredonia, Belgium, Port Washington, Thiensville, , Brown Deer, Bayside, and River Hills.
Washington communities of West Bend, Kewaskum, Trenton, Barton, Erin, Slinger, Jackson, Germantown, Addison, Polk, Newburg, Wayne
Milwaukee County communities of Mequon, Fox Point, Shorewood, and Whitefish Bay.
Manitowoc Communities of Cleveland , Manitowoc, Two Rivers, Kiel, New Holstein, Northeim, Steinthal, Milhome, Meeme, Rockville, Cato, Louis Corners, School Hill, Valders, Reedsville