Connect with Katie
International Sterling Society
President's Club 2015
Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Katie Falk
Falk Ruvin Real Estate
As Wisconsin’s number one Coldwell Banker agent team with more than a half-billion dollars in sales, the Falk Ruvin Team has the experience, community familiarity, and client network to provide you with unmatched personal attention when buying or selling your home. We excel at the art of bringing buyers and sellers together, often finding creative solutions to getting deals done smoothly and swiftly. When you hire the Falk Ruvin Team, we’ll remain responsive to your needs, negotiate with integrity, and thoughtfully guide you through your transaction.
More clients trust the Falk Ruvin Team when buying or selling their home. We have become one of Southeastern Wisconsin’s most successful and respected real estate teams, having built our business almost solely on repeat customers and referrals. Principal brokers Katie Falk and Richard Ruvin lead a team of knowledgeable and reliable Realtors®, which include Maureen Zander and Ted Schaar. Our brokers are supported by Peggy Wehausen, team manager/licensed Realtor®, Trish Moesel, team assistant, and Sarah Koziol, client relations director. See what the power of our team can do for you. You will be completely satisfied with the results.
Katie Falk's Awards and Designations
- Licensed Realtor® since 1975
- Previews Property Specialist, Luxury Home Specialist
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative, ABR
- Relocation Certified
- Member, Greater Milwaukee Association of Realtors (GMAR)
- Member, RPAC Committee for GMAR
- Member, Wisconsin Realtors Association
- No. 1 selling team in Milwaukee and Ozaukee counties
- Top Sales Executive for Coldwell Banker in Wisconsin
- In the top 2% of sales executives for NRT Nationwide
- Inducted into the Wisconsin Golf Hall of Fame in 1993
Not only does Katie help others reach their goals through her career, she also accomplishes this within her community involvement. She has served on the President’s Council of Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, the board of directors of the Greater Milwaukee Open, and the panel for The First Tee Foundation. She frequently volunteers for Habitat for Humanity and is an active member of her church.