Connect with Sharon
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Sharon Stillman
Sharon believes that real estate is about relationships — building trusting relationships for years to come by performing her best for her sellers and buyers. Sharon is most concerned about serving and caring for people, which is why she has maintained an excellent reputation of trust and integrity throughout her years of serving clients. She has a history of accomplished results with a track record of high standards, enthusiasm and exceptional service. Sharon will walk you through the entire listing or purchase process — from staging and comparables to contracts and closing — making sure you are always comfortable and informed. Sharon believes in A Standard of Excellence!
Awards And Designations
- Prestigious 5-Star Award for Best in Customer Service for the six years the award has been given
- President’s Club
- Multimillion Dollar Club
- Who’s Who in American Women annual nominee
- Premier Club
Areas of Expertise
Sharon is a marketing and sales executive with more than 35 years of experience. She has special expertise in marketing, strategizing, negotiating and staging. She has well-developed communication and interpersonal skills that help put her clients at ease.
- Volunteer at Ozaukee Family Services Rainbow Program for children of single-parent families, Ozaukee Humane Society, Columbia Hospital Pastoral Care department
- Member and Chairman of Mequon Festivals Committee, ie 2013 "Taste of Mequon" and "Mequon's Winter Wonderland"
- Vice President of Cedar Ridge Condominiums 5 Years
- Co-founder of Whitefish Bay, Wis., 4th of July Festivities
- Led two mission trips to Costa Rica
- Author and Illustrator of "Noni'sSecret Garden" a true story of connection to the "real" nature surrounding us
Sharon has two daughters and five grandchildren. She has authored two children’s books about guiding children to connect with nature. She enjoys travel, the arts, painting, gardening, bike riding and nature.
Communities I Serve
Sharon Stillman serves the North Shore and surrounding communities including Bayside, Fox Point, Glendale, River Hills, Whitefish Bay, Shorewood, Thiensville, Milwaukee's East Side, Mequon, Grafton and Cedarburg. Sharon is also the Chairman of Mequon Festivals Community and also the Co-Founder of the Fourth of July Festivities in Whitefish Bay.