$2.15 Million Custom-Built Home Hits the Market in Austin
AUSTIN, TX (July 13, 2017) – A $2.15 million custom-built home has just listed in Austin’s gated Belvedere community. The 5,798-square-foot residence was designed by Rick O’Donnell & built by David Burton, Enve Builders. Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS®’ Eve Kush has the listing at 8312 Lakewood Ridge Cove.
The luxury one-story estate blends California contemporary with Spanish architecture, resulting in a bright and open residence with high, beamed ceilings and oversized windows.
Additional property details include:
- Four bedrooms, four bathrooms and a powder room
- 1.384-acre private greenbelt lot
- Chef’s kitchen with Wolf six-burner stove, Sub Zero refrigerator, wine refrigerator, stone counters, two farmhouse sinks, oversized island with refrigeration drawers and under-cabinet lighting
- Master retreat with coffee bar, fireplace, dual vanities, heated floors, his-and-hers walk-in closets, exercise room and a private outdoor garden
- Office with a fireplace
- Wet bar
- Outdoor entertaining spaces with built-in grill and covered patio
“The house was designed for entertaining with its multiple ensuite bedrooms and outdoor living spaces,” said Eve Kush. “It’s a beautiful, modern design in a great location.”
Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® is a leading residential real estate brokerage company with 9 offices and more than 340 sales associates serving the communities of Austin. Coldwell Banker United, REALTORS® is a subsidiary of NRT LLC, the nation’s largest residential real estate brokerage company.