Buying a Home
Great schools, good city services, nice parks and playground facilities, convenient shopping and transportation, a track record of sound development and good planning—these are just a few considerations that are important to many people when they choose a community in which to live.
No one knows the people and the communities they serve better than local real estate agents. It’s their jobs to know the in’s and out’s of communities and the home-buying or home-selling process.
Even before talking with an agent, you can take advantage of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and many real estate broker websites. They have up to 90% or more of the homes listed in any given community, which makes it relatively easy for buyers to access detailed information on homes for sale practically anywhere in the country.
Selling Your Home
Want the secret of selling your house for the absolute highest price the market will pay? It’s balancing finances and emotions, so you get real value and a successful transaction.
For many, selling a home entails a mixture of sadness, fear, relief, excitement and apprehension. These emotions conjure up many questions: Are we doing the right thing? Is now the right time? What about the kids and their friends? Can we really afford this? Will the house sell before we move?
We can answer all questions about selling your home -- including how much it’s worth.
Buying and Selling a Luxury Home
Coldwell Banker Previews International® has represented and sold some of the world’s finest estates. Affluent buyers and sellers choose to be represented by Previews® because they are confident that our global network of industry professionals can deliver exceptional service at every turn. Time and time again, our achievements offer the ultimate testament of our leadership in the highest echelons of the marketplace:
- Previews® Property Specialists participated in more than 21,000 transaction sides of homes priced at $1 million or more in 2014.
- On average, Previews Property Specialists handle $106 million in luxury home sales every day.[i]
- In 2014, Previews Property Specialists listed over 5,000 homes valued at more than $3 million and over 2,100 valued at more than $5 million.
- The 2014 Wall Street Journal/REAL Trends “The Thousand” included 147 Coldwell Banker agents and teams who have made the Coldwell Banker® brand No. 1 again by generating $8.6 billion in total sales volume—56% more than the next highest ranking brand.[ii]
- We invite you to explore our current portfolio of the world's most prestigious addresses today.
[i] Data based on closed and recorded transaction sides of homes sold for $1 million or more as reported by the U.S. Coldwell Banker® franchise system for the calendar year 2014. USD $
[ii] REAL Trends/The Wall Street Journal, June 2014.