Connect with Carolyn
International Diamond Society Team
More about Carolyn Fox
- Client satisfaction is my primary concern. At all times, placing my client's needs first.
- I promise to deliver very personalized service, unparalleled professionalism and integrity.
- Full-time realtor totally dedicated to my clients, exceeding their expectations.
Education and Training
- B.A. from Purdue University, M.A. from Ball State University and M.B.A. from Indiana University.
- Associate broker and past director of the local Association of Realtors.
- 20 years of real estate experience in Green Valley and continually strives for excellence.
- As Buyer Broker Representatives I am highly qualified to represent buyers through all phases of the sales transaction from finding the right home, negotiations, inspections, financing, to close of escrow.
Awards And Designations
- #1 Team in sales volume for Coldwell Banker in Southern Arizona, 2002 - 2018.
- #1 Team in number of homes sold for Coldwell Banker in Southern Arizona, 2002 - 2018.
- Recipient of the coveted Hall of Fame award honoring Carolyn as a consistent Top Producer in Arizona .
- International President's Elite Award, 2000, 2002, 2005-2018.
- International President's Premier Award, 2003-2004.
- Presidential Chairman's Circle Award, 1993-1999.
- Leading Edge Award, 1999.
- Recognized by her clients for outstanding Customer Service.
- Associate Broker, graduate of the Real Estate Institute and holds an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation.
Areas of Expertise
- Retirement or vacation homes ranging from villas and townhouses to luxury properties.
- Investment opportunities, including rental income properties and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
- Ranches and rural land.
- Bank owned foreclosures.
- Transactions involving seller financing, trade/exchange properties or lease/purchase contracts.
- Family relocation, and first time buyers.
- Has previously owned a successful business in Green Valley.
- Past President of the Valle Verde Rotary Club; past President of the Board of Directors of Green Valley Assistance Services; past Director of the Green Valley Chamber of Commerce; past board member of the Green Valley Association of Realtors.
- Active member of her local church.
- Originally from Greenville, New York. Carolyn went to college and worked in Indiana for 12 years until 1988 when she moved to Green Valley. She owns a small ranch, 11 miles from Arivaca, where she boards horses and raises paint horses. Carolynrsquo;s hobbies include horseback riding, fishing, hiking and traveling.
- Formed the Fox/Herb team in 2000.
I Serve Southern Arizona including:
- Green Valley