Connect with Carolyn
International President's Circle Team
More about Carolyn Fox
- Client satisfaction is our primary concern. At all times, placing our client’s needs first.
- We promise to deliver very personalized service, unparalleled professionalism and integrity.
- Full-time realtors totally dedicated to our clients, exceeding their expectations.
Areas of Expertise
- Transactions involving seller financing, trade/exchange properties or lease/purchase contracts.
- Investment opportunities, including rental income properties and 1031 tax-deferred exchanges.
- Family relocation, and first time buyers.
- Ranches and rural land.
- Retirement or vacation homes ranging from villas and townhouses to luxury properties.
- Bank owned foreclosures.
Communities I Serve
Southern Arizona including:
- Green Valley
Education and Training
- Carolyn has a B.A. from Purdue University, M.A. from Ball State University and M.B.A. from Indiana University.
- Ken attended the University of Florida and then enlisted in the Army serving his country for 2 years.
- Ken was a managing partner of Tower Realty in Green Valley from 1981 – 2000 when it was purchased by Coldwell Banker.
- Ken is an associate broker and past training director.
- Carolyn is an associate broker and past director of the local Association of Realtors.
- As a team Ken and Carolyn have over 40 years of real estate experience in Green Valley and continually strive for excellence.
- As Buyer Broker Representatives they are highly qualified to represent their buyer through all phases of the sales transaction from finding the right home, negotiations, inspections, financing, to close of escrow.
Awards And Designations
- #1 Team in sales volume for Coldwell Banker in Southern Arizona, 2002 - 2016.
- #1 Team in number of homes sold for Coldwell Banker in Southern Arizona, 2002 - 2016.
- Recipients of the coveted Hall of Fame award honoring Ken & Carolyn as consistent Top Producers in Arizona .
- International President's Elite Award, 2000, 2002, 2005-2014.
- International President's Premier Award, 2003-2004.
- Presidential Chairman's Circle Award, 1993-1999.
- Leading Edge Award, 1999.
- Recognized by their clients for outstanding Customer Service.
- Carolyn is an Associate Broker, graduate of the Real Estate Institute and holds an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation.
- Ken is an Associate Broker, holds an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) designation and is 1 of only 13 realtors in Green Valley with a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designation.
- Both Ken and Carolyn previously owned successful businesses in Green Valley.
- Current members of the Greater Green Valley/Sahuarita Chamber of Commerce.
- As a Charter Member, Ken is and has been actively involved in the Green Valley Board of Realtors: 1992 MLS Chairman, Professional Standards Committee, Grievance Committee and Senior Advantage Real Estate Council.
- Carolyn is past President of the Valle Verde Rotary Club; past President of the Board of Directors of Green Valley Assistance Services; past Director of the Green Valley Chamber of Commerce; past board member of the Green Valley Association of Realtors.
- Active members of their local church.
- Ken was born in Peoria, Illinois; moved to Florida at age 8 and then moved to Green Valley, Arizona in 1968. From 1968 – 1977 Ken worked as a Circulation Manager and General Manager for 2 major local newspapers before beginning his real estate career in 1977. The rest is history as he is known in Green Valley as one of the Top Producers year after year. To relax Ken loves to fish, garden, ride horses (occasionally falling off) and drive his tractor around the ranch. He has raised nine children and is proud to say he now has 11 grandchildren and 10 great grandchildren.
- Carolyn is originally from Greenville, New York. She went to college and worked in Indiana for 12 years until 1988 when she moved to Green Valley. She owns a small ranch, 11 miles from Arivaca, where she boards horses and raises paint horses. Carolyn’s hobbies include horseback riding, fishing, hiking and traveling.
- Ken and Carolyn became real estate partners in 2000 and formed the Fox/Herb team which now consists of a full-time assistant, Lora, and an additional full-time realtor, Trina Alberta.
- In October 2008 Ken and Carolyn took their partnership to the highest level and became husband and wife.