Connect with DeVon
International President's Elite
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Short Sale-Foreclosure Resource (SFR), Smart Home Certified
More about DeVon Connors
Whether buying or selling a residence, my community and market knowledge; excellent communication with clients; and appreciation for the homes I represent; create the recipe for success.
Education and Training
- Certified Global Luxury Advisor
- Senior Executive Sales Associate
- Arizona Luxury Home Tour Director
- National, Phoenix, Scottsdale and Tucson Associations of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science, University of Arizona
- Over 30 years of Proven Success in Customer Service and Top Sales Achievements; both in Real Estate and the Hospitality Industries.
I am honored to be affiliated with the #1 Real Estate office in Arizona.
Awards And Designations
- International President's Elite
- International President's Circle
- Coldwell Banker Customer Service Awards
- Executive Sales Associate distinction; the "best-of-the-best" of all Coldwell Banker Affiliates
- Over 25 years of Prove Success in Customer Service and Top Sales Achievements, both in Real Estate and the Hospitality Industries
- Consistently Ranked in the Top 2% of 82,000 Coldwell Banker Associates; Internationally
Areas of Expertise
- For Buyer clients, my expertise in interpreting market data empowers me to prepare & negotiate your purchase to ensure the ultimate price and terms represent your best interests.
- I guarantee frequent, professional communication throughout the buying/selling process.
- I am highly skilled and experienced in actively matching individuals and neighborhoods. Watching a new homeowner embrace, and become a contributing member of their new community brings me great satisfaction.
- My community involvement and active participation, equips me to place individuals and families in regions/neighborhoods best suited for their life aspirations.
- Seller clients benefit from my unique community knowledge, promising our ability to market your home within specialized niches, not often utilized.
- My upfront time, and financial investment in gathering accurate information about your home, allows me to effectively sell it to the eventual Buyer - with minimal demand on your time.
- Our unsurpassed high quality marketing materials present your home in the best possible light; allowing its next owner to truly "try it on for size."
- My time-sensitive, thorough market knowledge, and preparation ensures the smoothest possible transition through your Buyer's Inspection and Appraisal phases.
- My clients are my number 1 priority. You will take comfort in my preparation, market knowledge, communications skills and work ethic.
- I actively immerse myself in "Living the Arizona Lifestyle" as an avid swimmer, hiker, golfer and cyclist.
- My love of cooking & entertaining facilitates gathering individuals "around the table" for lively dialog, community connecting, relaxation & sheer appreciation of great food & wine. "Water divides the people of the world, wine unites them!"
- The highest professional reward is acquiring lasting friendships with many clients, and a rich, true Referral Base.
- Women in Philanthropy (ASU Foundation)
- National Charity League
- All Saint's Episcopal Church & Day School
- University of Arizona
- Hope Kids
- Susan G. Komen
- Meals on Wheels
- Habitat for Humanity