Connect with Michael
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), e-PRO, Graduate of the Realtor's Institute (GRI), Short Sale-Foreclosure Resource (SFR), Smart Home Certified
More about Michael Owen
I combine more than two decades of experience in the real estate business with over 100 years of the powerful Coldwell Banker brand to offer unparalleled real estate services through Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Our team of professionals also includes mortgage and escrow services, property management, concierge service, our award-winning relocation division, and a builder services division. Before you make any decisions about your real estate needs, let me show you why we are the best and how we set ourselves apart from the rest. My philosophy is simple. Regardless of how technology, economic conditions and regulations change, it is still a people business. Technology and knowledge are my tools. People are my focus - first and foremost! Communication, Consultation and Customer Service - The Coldwell Banker way!
- Enthusiasm and work ethic reflect a genuine desire to help people achieve their dreams
- Reputation for exceeding expectations by offering superior, personalized service as your trusted real estate advisor
- Listens to your needs, takes a pro-active approach and persistently pursues the results you want
- Returns phone calls in a timely manner and communicates every step of the process. Call me at 623-535-1722 or 623-694-3500
Education and Training
- Broker Licensing through the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Scottsdale, AZ
- Salesperson Licensing through the Arizona School of Real Estate & Business, Scottsdale, AZ
- Leadership Training Academy of the Arizona Association of REALTORS®, Phoenix, AZ
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, Olivet College, Olivet, MI
- Lakeville Memorial High School, Otisville, MI
Awards And Designations
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation. Known as the PhD of residential real estate, it is the most prestigious residential real estate designation. Approximately 2% of all real estate licensees have earned this designation. To earn the Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) Designation, every REALTOR® must have significant experience and volume of real estate transactions. Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI). Intensive classroom instruction covering all phases of residential real estate. Every CRS Designee is required to maintain membership in the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® and to abide by its strict Code of Ethics.
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR). The benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER'S AGENT Council ("REBAC") of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® who meet the specified educational and practical experience criteria.
- Certified Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR) candidate. Completed the training and am awaiting confirmation of certification. This certification is a program developed by the National Association of REALTORS®.
- E-PRO Certified. An e-PRO is a REALTOR® who has successfully completed the e-PRO training program for real estate professionals. Endorsed by the National Association of REALTORS®, the e-PRO course teaches professionals the how to work with technology in real estate: Websites, e-mail, on-line tools, and most of all, what today's consumer really wants.
- Realtor of the Year, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of Realtors, 2000.
- Diamond Society, Coldwell Banker Success Realty. An award for excellence in sales production.
- Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS® President’s Roundtable Award.
- Charles Edwin Clarke Award for Professional Dedication, 1999.
Areas of Expertise
Buying or Selling? I'll find a way!
- Seller Consultation and Representation
- Buyer Consultation and Representation
- Investor Consultation and Representation
- Properties in Master-Planned Communities
- New Home Buyer Representation
- Custom and Estate Properties
- Luxury Homes
- Properties in Golf Communities
- Lake Properties
- Investment Properties, 1 - 4 Units
- Multi-Generational Representation
- Custom Lots
- Seller Land and Lot Representation
- Buyer Land and Lot Representation
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Member of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® (AAR)
- Member of the Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®
- President, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 2001
- President-Elect, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 2000
- AAR Director, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 1999-2006
- Director-at-large, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 1997-1998
- Government Affairs Committee Chairman, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 2000 and 2002
- Chairperson, Bylaws and Policy Workgroup, Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS®, 2004. Revised the Bylaws and developed a Policy Manual for use by the Board
- Board of Directors, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 1998-2006
- President, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 2003
- President-Elect, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, (ARMLS), 2002
- Secretary/Treasurer, Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service (ARMLS), 2001
- Chairperson, ARMLS Rules Revisions Workgroup, 2004-2006
- ARMLS Data Licensing Task Force, 2006
- Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service MLS Committee, 2006
- Professional Standards Committee, Arizona Association of REALTORS®, 2002-2007 serving on both ethics and arbitration hearing panels
- Legislative Liaison, Arizona Association of REALTORS® 1998-2006
- Inner Circle Legislative Liaison Team Leader, Arizona Association of REALTORS, 2004-2006
- Inner Circle Grassroots/Advocacy Team Leader, Arizona Association of REALTORS®, 2006
- Attendee at the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR) National Convention, 2000-2003
- Voting Delegate of the Glendale-West Maricopa Board of REALTORS® at the NAR Convention, 2000
- Member of Trinity Lutheran Church & School
- Board of Elders, Trinity Lutheran Church & School, 1998-2002
- Board of Directors, Arizona Baseball Charities, 2003-2007
- Sports Fanatic!
- Outdoor Activities
- Rock & Roll
- Real Estate
Communities I Serve
- Palm Valley
- Estrella by Newland Communities
- Litchfield Park
- Litchfield Greens
- Arrowhead Ranch
- Sun City
- Sun City West
- Sun City Grand