Connect with Rosemary
International Diamond Society
Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), CNE - Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE), Short Sale-Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
More about Rosemary DeLaurentis
* Website: www.rosemarydelaurentisrealty.com
* Real estate professional working FULL TIME in the Central, East and West Valleys of Phoenix, Arizona.
* Over 30 year's experience in sales and marketing. Specialized sales and negotiation trainings by Zig Ziglar, Dale Carnegy, Certified Negotiation Expert training by the Real Estate Negotiation Institute earning her CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert) Certification.
* For sellers I provide the tools to put their 'best foot forward' to get the most for their properties with extensive Comparable Market Analysis', marketing strategies, and staging suggestions having earned a Professional Property Staging Certificate by the Professional Property Stager Learning Institute.
* For buyers I begin with a buyer appointment, gearing into what the buyer is desiring in a home. I follow thru with the buyer every step of the buying process (skillfully presenting their offer, scheduling inspections and requesting repairs, appraisal, etc.) until they confidently close their transaction. Following up afterward to insure they get settled into their new home successfully.
* Phoenix resident since 1988 and Arizona State University 2003 graduate. Graduating with a degree in Business & Communications.
* Certified Relocation Specialist serving Cartus, USAA and Navy Federal clientele since 2012.
Education and Training
Rosemary earned her Bachelor's Degree in Business and Communications from Arizona State University in May 2003. Working to get a degree as an adult in the evening after working a full time job AND having a family, was a challenge. A challenge that she is proud of and one that has helped her immensely with her real estate career. Not a day goes by that she doesn't have the opportunity to utilize the business skills she learned to run her real estate business and the communication skills she learned to effectively work with clients of all age groups--from millennials to retirees.
Having been a business owner for 18 years and a top-producing sales person for an Image and Cosmetic Company for 10 years, she understands the importance of communication, organization and follow-through.
Communities I Serve
Areas of expertise: Aracadia Area, Biltmore, Phoenix and Awatukee, Litchfield Park, Laveen, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills and Paradise Valley.
Traditonal and short sale listings
First time home buyers
The move up buyer
Canadian purchasers/sellers of 2nd homes
Military Transition Specialist - Rosemary has proudly assisted numerous active, retired, and, those that have previously served, in the United States MILITARY. She finds it an honor and a privilege to help their families move to the Valley of the Sun or help them in their move out of the Valley to another state. She has learned that military families are experts in moving; Rosemary's assistance comes in knowing the neighborhoods in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area and how to steer them in the right direction. When it is time for them to move, she has worked to price their home correctly and bring it on the market efficiently so as to get the most out of their equity.
First time home buyer, the move up buyer and the baby boomer who finds it time to scale down.
Luxury real estate in the Arcadia, Scottsdale, and Paradise Valley.
Has vetted vendor lists to assist in home sales and purchases - from tree trimmers and landscapers, cleaning crews, inspectors, handyman to remodelers.
The new home market throughout the valley - Cave Creek, Surprise, Litchfield Park, Mesa, Phoenix and others.