Our Service Commitment
Connect with Kristina
International Diamond Society Team
Short Sale-Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
Languages other than English
More about Kristina Read
Our commitment to you is to help you achieve your life goals and carefully position your investment for the prime purpose of creating the best advantage while moving into the next stage of your future. Open and transparent communication assures that the process is always appropriate to the achievement of your personal goals. All the while, protecting privacy, to the smallest detail, is paramount in navigating the complex financial and personal aspects of making a life change. For this reason, confidentiality is assured and the integrity of your information will remain guarded, both throughout as well as following the successful accomplishment of our business.
Negotiation and strategy are vital to the success of a transaction. Carefully listening to your intentions, combined with the experienced knowledge and understanding of the market, will be the hallmark of our mutual goal becoming your reality.
Our goal is to sell your home at its highest possible market value in the most efficient amount of time - streamlined, fluid and least intrusive in your everyday life, throughout the process.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations and to deliver a value that is the foundation of a long-term relationship as your trusted advisor.
• Privacy: Your privacy is paramount and remains forevermore confidential.
• Personal and Timely Responses: We will return your communication, in less than 24 hours, most often within 2 hours, either by phone call, email or text, whichever is your preference.
• Progress Updates: Regular, timely updates will become an assurance of the progress that is taking place to achieve the sale.
• Purchase Offers: We will review the detail of each offer, include knowledgeable recommendations and suggestions, and listen meticulously to your direction throughout the negotiation.
• Abide by the Code of Ethics: All REALTORS® are bound by the National Association of REALTORS® Code of Ethics. We are committed to the highest level of ethics and will always perform duties on your behalf in an honest and ethical manner.
• Closing the sale: We will monitor the details of the sale process and will keep you informed of progress.