More about Patricia Steiner
Patricia has been a Realtor in Colorado and Arizona. She was drawn to the beauty and small-town friendliness of Sedona and made her home here in the summer of 2004. Her clients value her service-oriented people skills of careful listening, attention to detail and respect for their real estate desires and needs. Whether she’s working with Sellers or Buyers Patricia holds the intention of efficiency, integrity, and resourcefulness while making the whole process as light and joyful as possible.
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- AAR – Arizona Association of Realtors
- SVVAR – Sedona/Verde Valley Association of Realtors
- ICF – International Coach Federation
- Toastmasters International
Patricia has been enchanted with the physical beauty of Sedona. After a four and a half year hiatus when she was a Peace Corps Volunteer in Bulgaria for 27 months and then living in California until the autumn of 2015, she is grateful to once again be living in the beauty of Red Rock Country. Patricia loves peaceful walks and moments of contemplation in and around Sedona. Indoor activities include continued learning in real estate topics to better serve her clients as well as meditation and exploration of topics related to personal expansion and well-being. She loves cats and dogs and frequently gets the opportunity for pet-time as “Auntie P.,” a beloved pet-sitter.
- University of Wisconsin – Madison – American/Environmental Studies
- Continuing Education courses related to real estate – ongoing
- Certified Life Coach - ongoing