Connect with Diana
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Accredited Seller Representative (ASR), Accredited Staging Professional (ASP), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Diana Hurst
- I have been in the customer service industry for over 25 years.
- I realize the importance of being a good communicator/listener, negotiator, and I possess vast knowledge of the real estate industry.
- I have access to many qualified vendors that can help you with your remodeling needs or mortgage lending.
- I'm primarily dedicated to the West Valley with experience in Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Peoria, Phoenix and Glendale, Arizona.
- Please give me a call if you or someone you know could benefit from my experience.
- Visit my website at: www.DianaHurst.com
- I will give you "Million Dollar Service in Every Price Range".
Education and Training
I continually attend classes and seminars so I can stay up to date on the latest technology and changes in real estate.
Knowledge is key to being successful.
2020 Bronze Award
I currently hold the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR)
Areas of Expertise
- Sun City
- Sun City West
I believe in volunteering and giving back to my community.
Past President of the Lioness Club
Past Board of Directors with the Lioness Club
Past Board of Directors with Parents Without Partners
Former Secretary of the Issaquah Alps Tails Club
I have participated in building a home with Habitat for Humanity
Volunteered for Toys for Tots Program and Meals on Wheels
Currently a Member of CCV - Christ Church of the Valley in Peoria
I Volunteer for Benevilla, a non-profit to help Seniors stay in their home longer.
I grew up in Anchorage, Alaska and knew the area as a territory before it became a state. Graduated from East Anchorage High School.I left Alaska in 1981 to work and live in Corsicana, Texas for an oral surgeon who had been my boss in Anchorage. It was a good decision and I stayed in Texas for 17 years. I have 10 years in the dental field as receptionist and office manager. I have 5 years as an executive assistant for New York Life Insurance in Dallas, Ernst Young in Seattle and Leisure Care in Bellevue, WA.
I made the transition to real estate in 2002 and have enjoyed helping people find their first home, maybe a second home or even their dream retirement home. Every transaction is different, some challenging, some easy but always enjoyable!!
I have two children, my daughter Dawn who is married (Chuck) and has two children, Katherine and Cameron, and they live in Seattle, WA. My son Dave is a journeyman, married (Sarah) and lives in West Seattle. I'm very proud of both children as they are loving, responsible, caring adults.