Connect with Diana
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), Accredited Seller Representative (ASR), Cartus Network Affinity Specialist (CNAS), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
More about Diana Hurst
- I have been in the customer service industry for over 25 years.
- I realize the importance of being a good communicator/listener, negotiator, and I possess vast knowledge of the real estate industry.
- I have access to many qualified vendors that can help you with your remodeling needs or mortgage lending.
- I'm primarily dedicated to the West Valley with experience in Sun City, Sun City West, Surprise, Peoria, Phoenix and Glendale, Arizona.
- Please give me a call if you or someone you know could benefit from my experience.
- Visit my website at: www.DianaHurst.com
- I will give you "Million Dollar Service in Every Price Range".
Education and Training
- I continually attend classes and seminars so I can stay up to date on the latest technology and changes in real estate.
- Knowledge is key to being successful.
Awards And Designations
I currently hold the following designations:
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Accredited Seller Representative (ASR)
Areas of Expertise
I continually work in the following areas:
- Sun City
- Sun City West
I believe in volunteering and giving back to my community.
- Past President of the Lioness Club
- Past Board of Directors with the Lioness Club
- Past Board of Directors with Parents Without Partners
- Former Secretary of the Issaquah Alps Tails Club
- I have participated in building a home with Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteered for Toys for Tots Program and Meals on Wheels
- Currently a Member of CCV - Christ Church of the Valley in Peoria
- I Volunteer for Benevilla, a non-profit to help Seniors stay in their home longer.
I grew up in Anchorage, Alaska and knew the area as a territory before it became a state. Graduated from East Anchorage High School.I left Alaska in 1981 to work and live in Corsicana, Texas for an oral surgeon who had been my boss in Anchorage. It was a good decision and I stayed in Texas for 17 years. I have 10 years in the dental field as receptionist and office manager. I have 5 years as an executive assistant for New York Life Insurance in Dallas, Ernst & Young in Seattle and Leisure Care in Bellevue, WA.
I made the transition to real estate in 2002 and have enjoyed helping people find their first home, maybe a second home or even their dream retirement home. Every transaction is different, some challenging, some easy but always enjoyable!!
I have two children, my daughter Dawn who is married (Chuck) and has two children, Katherine and Cameron, and they live in Seattle, WA. My son Dave is a journeyman, married (Sarah) and lives in West Seattle. I'm very proud of both children as they are loving, responsible, caring adults.
Communities I Serve