Thank you for stopping by...
Connect with Cheryl
International President's Circle
More about Cheryl Hallcock
This is an era where everything is rushed, people have too much on their plates, and stress often rides high. My partner, John, and I have formed a team so that we can bring you the very best service possible. Servicing the needs of the client is our focus, whether you are a seller or a buyer. We will negotiate to bring you the best price possible in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our goal is to make the transaction as stress-free as possible.
We Work Hard So You Don't Have To....................................................
Education and Training
- Hogan School of Real Estate
- Bachelors in Business - University of Phoenix
Areas of Expertise
- As a residential real estate consultant, I work with both buyers and sellers in the sale and listing of single family homes, condos, etc.
- I have successfully closed many shortsales, although I would never say I'm an expert as that arena is constantly changing. I do, however, have strong negotiating skills with the lenders.
- Experience in the sale of HUD homes
- Experience in the sale
I began my career as a Realtor with Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Southeastern Wisconsin in 2004. My first year I was Rookie of the Year and became a $5 million-plus seller in 2008, the worst year of the crash in Wisconsin. Six years later I relocated to Tucson to get out of the cold and restarted my career as a Realtor at Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in the sunny southwest. I met my wonderful husband, John, a year later and he soon joined me as a Realtor. We have 4 children and 7 grandchildren. We love what we do as it gives us the flexibility for quality family time, and we have met so many wonderful people, many of whom have remained good friends.
I would love to me you too, so feel free to contact me soon!
Communities I Serve
- Green Valley
- Oro Valley