Thank you for stopping by...
Connect with Cheryl
International President's Circle
More about Cheryl Hallcock
This is an era where everything is rushed, people have too much on their plates, and stress often rides high. My partner, John, and I have formed a team so that we can bring you the very best service possible. Servicing the needs of the client is our focus, whether you are a seller or a buyer. We will negotiate to bring you the best price possible in the shortest amount of time possible.
Our goal is to make the transaction as stress-free as possible.
We Work Hard So You Don't Have To....................................................
Education and Training
- Hogan School of Real Estate
- Bachelors in Business - University of Phoenix
Areas of Expertise
- As a residential real estate consultant, I work with both buyers and sellers in the sale and listing of single family homes, condos, etc.
- I have successfully closed many shortsales, although I would never say I'm an expert as that arena is constantly changing. I do, however, have strong negotiating skills with the lenders.
- Experience in the sale of HUD homes
- Experience in the sale
I am a mom to three grown children and three young grandchildren who all live in Wisconsin. I moved to Tucson in 2010 to get out of the cold and into the heat. I became a Realtor in Wisconsin in 2004. My first year I was Rookie of the Year and became a $5 million plus seller in 2008, the worst year of the crash. During my career in Wisconsin I met many wonderful people, many who have remained friends.
I look forward to meeting you soon!
Communities I Serve
- Oro Valley