Connect with Molly
More about Molly Mory
As an agent who's an expert in this local area, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate here. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust for up-to-date information. I am eager to serve you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home.
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Often times buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.
- I am a Southern gal at heart- a Little Rock, AR native. I moved to Tucson in 1997 to attend the University of Arizona and graduated in 2002. I am a huge Wildcat Basketball fan and try to attend as many games as I can!
- I love animals! I have a beautiful, smart, loving and sometimes goofy Bernese Mountain Dog mix, Rocco. He is my pride & joy!
- In my spare time, I enjoy being outdoors, hiking, yoga, watching movies, walking Rocco, traveling, road trips with my husband & Rocco and visiting with family and friends....oh, and again, watching the CATS!
- I love interior design and finding old antiques. I worked as the assistant manager at Crate & Barrel for eight years and loved the atmosphere of all the beautiful home accessories and furniture.
- My husband and I also purchase and renovate properties. It's so exciting to find a great home that needs some TLC (usually A LOT of TLC) to turn it into a beautiful home again for the next homeowner.
Before we met Molly, we were casually entertaining the idea of buying a house. Since we loved the central location of the house we had purchased in our youth, we felt that the house that would make us move had to possess certain unique qualities that would justify moving. We met Molly repeatedly at some of the open houses we had found on our own. She became this smiling face of warmth and encouragement along our way. She listened very well and was acutely observant to our needs and wants. She also makes research seem effortless on her part. She is always willing to examine details.We went to a handful of houses with Molly. And from those houses and our reactions and chat, she was able to get us the house we love. After searching for houses one appeared that I examined visually in pictures. Molly and my husband went to see the house as I was out of town. And she was able to confirm to me the integrity of the pictures and intuitively confirm that I would indeed love it. And I do. With her savvy real estate know how, she was able to place an offer and get all paper work taken care of through e-sign and close a deal on a widely coveted home. It is a beautiful oasis in the middle of the city. And we simply cannot say enough about the team she works: Brandon Fleming with Coldwell Banking is a genius at his job. They know their jobs and they do them well. We feel very fortunate to have crossed paths with Molly: purely serendipitous.
Frank and Laura J.
We found in working with Molly Mory as our real estate agent, that in spite of her youthful and charming manner, she is a most capable, efficient and trustworthy salesperson. It was a real pleasure to have had her represent us in the sale of our house. Within a week she had the house up for sale for a reasonable and comparable price. In the same week she brought us two offers and guided us through negotiations and needed repairs like a true experienced professional. She kept us apprised of the process to it's conclusion 30 days later. Were we younger, we would have her work for us to develop a profitable real estate business.
Tony R. Nunez
Nelida J. Nunez
Education and Training
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, University of Arizona
TAR Member -Tucson Association of REALTOR
Hogan School of Real Estate Graduate
Extensive training in Interior Design, Sales, Managing and Customer Service
NAR Member- National Association of REALTORS
AAR Member - Arizona Association of REALTORS