Connect with Nazanin
Languages other than English
More about Nazanin Kobari-Ghotbi
Hiring a broker to help you with your real estate needs should be a business decision!
As a full time Residential Real Estate Marketing Consultant since November of 2005, working with honesty, integrity who is 100 percent committed to Code of Ethics, you have my firm commitment that I'll stand by you to get the job done while exceeding your expectations in Real Estate.
As a Luxury Property Specialist and Mentor at Coldwell Banker, with expertise in realty for both purchasing and marketing properties in Tucson and all surrounding Pima County, you have found the right resource for all of your real estate needs.
I love my job and I do it well! My goal is to offer you the best service possible to help your dream come true with my enthusiasm and determination. I'm always here, ready to help to make the process of buying or selling a home more enjoyable for you and yours!
In the meantime please visit my website @www.tucsonartofrealestate.com to get a free relocation information and market statistics report about Tucson Metro area. To see local market activities simply click on our monthly market action report.
Thank you in advance for placing your trust in Coldwell Banker and me!
Education and Training
- My Credentials per Az Department of Real Estate
· Residential real estate marketing and sales Consultant since 2005
· Member of Tucson Association of Realtors
· Member of Arizona Association of Realtors
· Member of National Association of Realtors
· Multiple customer service awards since 2006
- College Education:
. Master degree in Biological Science (Molecular and Cellular Biology), New York -NY
. Bachelor degree in Microbiology
· Recognized by past clients as 5 star- real estate agent at Zillow.com
Customer service award 2006- Now
Areas of Expertise
Providing real estate service in Tucson and all surrounding areas such as; Marana, Oro Valley, Tucson Foothills, Central, U of A area and etc.
I can certainly help you with:
- Luxury Property Specialist, Providing the world class service to affluent clients Buying or Selling exceptional properties in Tucson Metro area
- Providing clients/ prospects with the free monthly Coldwell Banker website traffic, Distressed Properties, Online Showing Report, Month's Supply of Inventory, Market Watch Overview, and Local Market Statistics including Comparative real-estate Market Analysis
- Strategic Consulting in Advertising and Marketing properties on the most visited websites like Zillow.com,Trulia.com Realtor.com, Coldwell Banker.com and local Azmoves.com and other Social media networking like Facebook and You Tube.
- Comprehensive transaction management using Homebase System creating clients with 24 hour access to their transaction file and documents
- Educating buyers especially first time homebuyers about the process of home buying and local market in the state of AZ and Tucson Metro area
- Providing free Relocation Package for incoming and outgoing Clients, Globally and Nationally
- Second/Vacation homes
- First time Home buyers
- REO/ Foreclosure properties
- Investment properties
Member of SAAG- Southern AZ Arts Guild, 2005
Member of SAACA- Southern AZ Arts and Culture Alliance, 2010
Member of Tucson Symphony Women Association, 2010
Supporter of Salvation Army, 2009
Supporter of Hearth Foundation, 2008
Volunteer at Art to Hearth program at UMC and TMC Hospitals, 2010
Personal Background and interest
. Tucson Resident since 2001
. Local Water color and Acrylic artist, Exhibited in high end locations in Tucson including Tucson International Airport, Sheraton Hotel, Toscana Gallery, Sonoran Museum of art and Jewish Community Center www.nazaninart.com
· 10 years of extensive detailed analytical research back ground in Infertility and Cancer
· Former Director of IVF Lab In Sarem Medical Center
· Multiple Patient care awards
· Former Lab Assistant at Arizona Cancer Center
· Multiple certificate of appreciation from AZ Cancer Center
. Bachelor degree in Microbiology from overseas, Tehran-Iran
. Master degree of Biological Science (Molecular and Cellular Biology), New York -NY
. Swimming and Hiking:Member of Master Swimming Program since 2009