Connect with Pauli
International Diamond Society
Languages other than English
American Sign Language
More about Pauli Morin
PROMISE TO MY CLIENTS
As a recognized San Gabriel Valley specialist with listings and sales throughout the area,
my mission is to “bring the best deal home” for my clients.
As your trusted real estate professional, I offer you skills honed through education and experience -- in sales, negotiating and marketing.
My goal is to take extremely good care of each and every client -- so that with each transaction my clients are happy and satisfied with their home purchase or sale.
EXPERIENCE AND SPECIAL RECOGNITION
• Member: Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society
• Top 8% of Coldwell Banker Sales Professionals Internationally
• Represented owners or buyers in nearly 7% of all Sierra Madre residential sales in 2011
• Full Service Listing Agent, full-time professional
• Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI)
• Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource (SFR)
• Homeowner in Sierra Madre
• Full-time dedicated assistant: Anne Yenny
• Arcadia Board of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• Sierra Madre Elementary – Fundraising Board Member
• Sierra Madre Pioneer Cemetery – Board Member
• Huntington Library, Art Collections, and Botanical Gardens – Member, Society of Fellows
Prior to my real estate career, I was an administrator with Aetna Insurance, Ernst & Young LLC, City of Hope National Medical, and the Huntington Library. I have over 30 years of business experience, specifically in benefits / human resources and institutional advancement (fundraising/development).
A native of Minnesota, I have lived in Southern California for over sixteen years.
Coldwell Banker: America's Premier Real Estate Company
No one sells more real estate than Coldwell Banker. Coldwell Banker’s Arcadia Regional Office is the
#1 listing and sales office in the foothill cities of Arcadia, Sierra Madre, Pasadena, Monrovia and all the surrounding communities. Coldwell Banker is the top listing and selling Real Estate Company in the San Gabriel Valley, in California, and in the entire nation, with over $20 billion in sales.
I welcome your calls, inquiries and referrals. Let me know how I can put my skills-- and the strength of Coldwell Banker, the most successful Real Estate company in the nation -- to work for you.