A positive perspective in a challenging market...
More about the Team
Dean’s educational background and business experience along with a proven track record in the industry combine to assure that your real estate transactions will be in capable hands. Whether first-time buyer, seasoned investor or developer, all will benefit from his understanding of remodeling and construction costs, issues pertaining to the land, impacts on neighborhood, feasibility studies and local political concerns. His goal is to facilitate a smooth real estate transaction while maximizing your potential return, be it your primary residence or investment property.
In Dean’s “off” time, he enjoys playing golf and skiing. Living in the Auburn area (Newcastle) affords both of these passions with very little travel time for either.
* Broker Associate and service to greater Auburn Area since 1989
* General Building and Engineering Contractors licenses (A & B)
* Continually a Top Producer” since entry to the Real Estate profession
* Educations: B.S. in Accounting; Juris Doctor in Law
* Expertise: Residential Development Land (improved/unimproved) analysis and map processing
* Expertise: Residential sales, home (s) and multi-family properties for investment*
Denise has an extensive background in property and association management (Colliers International) as well as accounting (Haney Accountants) and sales and has had her Real Estate License since 1990.
In 1996 the Plotkin Group awarded Denise with their annual award for “Above and Beyond” service across the United States. Her commitment to you is the same.
Denise enjoys showing her American Quarter Horses when time allows and spending time with the family’s 4 (yes 4) long haired miniature dachshunds.
* Realtor-Associate all of Placer County since 1990
* Accounting * Member of American Quarter Horse Association
* Board Member of the Loomis Basin Horseman’s Association
* Expertise: Ranch and Equestrian properties