Connect with Diane
International Diamond Society
More about Diane Southworth
I find following the Golden Rule in my professional and personal life generally leads to happy results.
Prior to becoming a real estate agent, I worked in the advertising industry and was a publishing executive for a number of years. As a result I am a skilled marketing and advertising professional, and have been Certified as a Home Marketing Specialist as well.
I will provide you with the very best service. I do that by listening to you, understanding your needs, and sharing my extensive real estate knowledge with you. My local expertise and experience, as an agent and an investor, will be a benefit to you, as we successfully navigate all of your important and complex real estate transactions.
I am a California native, born in San Francisco, but have lived all over the United States and California so I have extensive experience in relocation. I chose Berkeley as a place to call home a number of years ago. I am warm, caring, collaborative, and tenacious. I'm excited about the possiblity of working with you to realize your real estate goals.
Education and Professional Affiliations
- Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts, San Diego State University
- Graduate of the Prestigious Coldwell Banker Fast Track University
- Certified Home Marketing Specialist
- Graduate of Brian Baffini's 100 Days to Greatness
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- Berkeley Association of Realtors
- San Diego State University Alumni