Cal BRE#: 01078832
Connect with Nancy
International President's Circle
More about Nancy Reichert-Burley
Having lived and worked in the East Bay since 1985, Nancy has amassed a wealth of community and market knowledge. She has developed excellent working relationships with the top brokers in our area. Her 25 plus year affiliation with Coldwell Banker also gives her access to a nationwide referral network, and she has worked with numerous relocating clients. She has strong building, renovation and investment experience, and strives to help her clients understand the condition and possibilities within all types of real estate transactions.
• Is positive and professional. She is committed to facilitating successful transactions.
• Is adept at minimizing the stress and keeps her cool when challenges arise. She understands the complexities.
• Is a skilled negotiator who always seeks a positive solution. She has a proven track record of selling above asking price and helping buyers position themselves in competition.
• Sees unusual solutions for each client, and gives advice so that the CLIENT makes the best decision.
• Has strong technical skills and is committed to continually updating her knowledge, protecting her client’s interest.
• The bulk of Nancy’s business comes from repeat clients and referrals, each of whom receives her utmost care and respect.
Real Estate Sales Associate, Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate, Berkeley CA, 1989 to present.
Sterling Society Member, Diamond Society Member, multiple “Top Lister” and “Top Buyer Agent” awards.
Sales Associate, US Leasing Corporation, San Francisco, CA.
Member of first successful ‘online’ sales and finance associates providing financing for manufacturers and end-users.
Active volunteer at Berkeley Public Schools
Participant in ‘Rebuilding Together’, ‘Habitat for Humanity’, Berkeley Food Project
Supporter of Change A Path, Borneo Project, Wounded Warrior Project, Medicins sans Frontiers, Birdland Jazzista music programs
UCLA and UC Davis
Bachelor of Arts, Economics, UC Davis
I am focused on providing my clients with the best possible outcome for their real estate transaction. I strive to make the process a collaboration of professionals, each doing a service for my client in a seamless and professional manner. We may even share some laughs along the way!
National Association of Realtors
California Association of Realtors
Berkeley Association of Realtors