Cal BRE#: 01060476
Connect with Jim
International Society of Excellence
Top One Percent What's this?
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Jim Arbeed
• International President's Premier (Top 1% of 114,000 agents internationally)
• #1 Coldwell Banker agent for Hillsborough in 2005, 2006, 2007 & 2008
• #1 Coldwell Banker agent for the Mid Peninsula in 2008
• Consistenty on the Top 100 List of Agents in Northern California
• Proven track record since he was licensed in 1990
• Extensive knowledge of the residential market in the Mid-Peninsula
• Strong background in commercial/multi-residential income property
• Experienced in methods of home construction and remodeling
• Effective property staging and showing techniques
• San Francisco State University
• College of San Mateo
• Saint Ignatius College Preparatory High School
• Mission Dolores Elementary School
• Skyway Aviation Flight School
• Anthony School of Real Estate
• San Mateo County Association of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
Jim left San Francisco, where he spent much of his younger years, and moved in 1976 to the Mid-Peninsula town of Hillsborough, where he, his wife and two children currently reside. He has a true love of that town, primarily because of its privacy, serenity and proximity to San Francisco; but most importantly, because of its outstanding schools and the exceptional community involvement in that system.
Jim also has a strong knowledge of the surrounding communities, extending from as far north as San Francisco to as far south as Menlo Park.
Jim received his real estate license in 1990 and truly enjoys listing and selling homes. He likes working with people and receives great satisfaction when he finds or sells clients their homes. He strongly believes in the motto that "success is getting what you want, but happiness is liking what you get". He carries this belief over to his professional career, and is always there to advise his clients. Jim knows very well that buying or selling a home can sometimes be an emotionally taxing experience for both sides; and that's why he always tries to remain focused on the issues at hand and the immediate needs of his clients. The key to problem solving is identifying the problem, agreeing on a course of action, and effectively implementing it. This requires not only skillful negotiating techniques, but also the ability to really listen to what your clients are saying so that their needs can be accurately discerned. The satisfaction of his clients is of utmost importance to Jim, and this is what truly makes for a successful agency relationship.