Cal BRE#: 01118110
Connect with Juliette
More about Juliette Najjar
Full time licensed REALTOR since 1992. Serving the Great San Francisco Bay Area with a special attention to San Mateo County.
- Holding a Master of Arts degree in French Literature and a Banking degree
- Member of San Mateo County Association of REALTORS
- California Association of REALTORS
- National Association of REALTORS
- National Notary Association
All of these associations uphold a strict code of ethics and ensure that their members are up to date on the latest marketing techniques and legislation affecting real estate.
- American Association of University Women
- Allied Arts Guild for the Children
- Beresford Hillsdale Neighborhood Association
- Professional Philosophy
Real Estate is more than a job: it is my passion and a responsibility.
I love seeing the excitement on my clients faces when they find a home that they love and I want to make the transaction a happy event for them while they are making the investment of a lifetime. Part of the way that makes my tansactions pleasant is through avoidance of problems. I make it my job to anticiapte the needs of my clients and take all the little problems that my clients encounter and find a solution for them before they become major.
My goal in every transaction is simple: to see my customers satisfied and happy. I would love to make your real estate experience a true joy.