Let me engineer your new transaction !
Connect with Claudia
Languages other than English
More about Claudia Vita
Claudia Vita was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina and after completing her Masters degree in Engineering she took a position in the United States.
Claudia lived in the Northeast for 15 years. She started a family and joined Coldwell Banker in Westport Connecticut, becoming a top producer. She concentrated her efforts in the listing and sales of high end residential homes in Fairfield County, Connecticut's GoldCoast. She later relocated to Los Angeles, where she joined Coldwell Banker in Calabasas and is once again involved in the listing and sales of fine homes. A Cross country adventure
Claudia, her husband, and two small children drove 3200 miles from Connecticut to a new life in California.
Claudia and her family love California, especially the warm winters and endless summers. Claudia's recipe for your success
* will always bring her knowledge, persistence and enthusiasm to help her clients reach their goals.
* is committed to providing excellent personal customer service and dedication to clients' needs.
* will welcome all challenges and will keep clients well informed throughout the entire process.
* will help the client plan, strategize and negotiate the offer in order to obtain the desire objective.
* will use her extensive experience in residential new construction and investment property to help you make the right choice.