Connect with Bonnie
International President's Circle
More about Bonnie Biorn
With more than $1 billion in residential real estate transactions, Bonnie Biorn achieves results that speak for themselves. But it’s the extra personal efforts, her intimate knowledge of the pulse of the market, and her extensive networking that have shaped her reputation in high-end residential sales. Bonnie builds her business around her clients’ objectives – making her personalized service a direct reflection of the families and individuals she serves in the Bay area’s most desirable neighborhoods. Her client’s interests are always of the highest priority and regard. With a unique marketing strategy for every transaction, Bonnie and her team provide a distinct advantage in the robust, highly competitive markets of San Mateo and Santa Clara counties.
Bonnie’s success is founded on a strong team identity. Her support team includes an experienced associate who brings invaluable marketing and escrow support service. In addition, Bonnie retains the services of a professional marketing firm to ensure the quality and impact of all her advertising and property marketing pieces. These assets, combined with her extensive channels of buyers and sellers, give Bonnie’s clients the very finest real estate service available. Bonnie’s status as a leader in the industry is a great networking advantage, as she is in close contact with the Bay Area’s top real estate professionals on a daily basis.Like the communities she serves, Bonnie adopts the latest technologies for maximum productivity. Her web site www.bonniebiorn.com is an excellent resource for buyers and sellers, showcasing her listings for optimum exposure. From interactive virtual property tours, to vital community information, the site is another indication of Bonnie’s up-to-the-minute capabilities. Bonnie specializes in residential real estate sales in the communities of Palo Alto, Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside, PortolaValley, Los Altos, and Los Altos Hills.
Bonnie has served the real estate needs of friends, neighbors and some of the Bay Area’s most distinguished families for over two decades. She has been a part of your community for years, knows your neighborhood and appreciates the amenities and conveniences found within your well established neighborhood in Menlo Park, Atherton, Woodside and Los Altos Hills. Her intimate knowledge of the pulse of the market and extensive networking and marketing strategies make Bonnie the perfectly suited agent for you.
Awards And Designations
• #1 Coldwell Banker Agent in Buyer Controlled Sales in Menlo Park El Camino Office, 2012
• Top 1% of Northern California Coldwell Banker Agents 2010-2013
• Top 1% of Alain Pinel agents, 2007-2009
• Alain Pinel Realtors #6 Ranking Agent, 2005
• Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2004
• Selected Panelist at the 2004 Christie's Great Estates Conference
• Alain Pinel Realtors #2 Ranking Agent, 2003
• Alain Pinel Realtors #2 Ranking Agent, 2002
• Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2002
• Alain Pinel Realtors #3 Ranking Agent, 2001
• Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2001
• Alain Pinel Realtors #4 Ranking Agent, 2000
• Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 2000
• Coldwell Bankers 6th Top United States Residential Real Estate Producer, 1999
• Coldwell Bankers 9th Top Worldwide Residential Real Estate Producer, 1999
• Recipient of the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal's Top Residential Real Estate Agent Award, 1999
Communities I Serve
Bonnie specializes in the communities of Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Portola Valley, and Woodside.
Areas of Expertise
Unique Properties for Unique People
Facebook Employees; Silicon Valley Friends, Family, Neighbors and Distinguished Families in the Bay Area
20+ Years of Experience and Intimate Real Estate Knowledge of Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, Portola Valley and Woodside Neighborhoods
Board Member, Melanoma Research Foundation
Board Member, Park Forest Association
Active Member of High Speed Rail Monitoring Group
Member of Menlo Circus Club