Cal BRE#: 00976664
Connect with Shaaron
More about Shaaron Delsohn
- I bring years of experience and expertise to the table when negotiating your real estate transaction.
- I have been active in Real Estate for over 30 years was one of the first Realtors to be certified as a Mediator by the National Association of Realtors.
- I hold a Master's degree in Psychology and a Juris Doctorate from the Monterey College of Law which gives me a deep understanding of not only contracts but also communication, negotiating, and reaching mutually acceptable agreements.
- I would be honored to be your partner when you are presenting offers on any of your real estate transactions, whether your purchasing a new home or selling your present home.
- "I don't try to fit in because my services are designed to stand out!"
Education and Training
- I received a Bachelors degree and Master's degree in Psychology which gives me a unique understanding of communication and human behavior.
- Ten years ago I was certified from the National Association of Realtors as one of the first Real Estate Mediators.
- After being out of school for 23 years, I decided to go to law school and in 2000 graduated from the Monterey College of Law receiving a Juris Doctorate.
Awards And Designations
I served on the Monterey County Superior Court Grand Jury 2013/14 and