Connect with Doug
International Sterling Society
More about Doug Larson
Prior to moving into real estate in 1995, I had been the Director of Sales & Marketing with several companies. I had the opportunity to hone my negotiating skills in that capacity, dealing with some of Americas largest corporations.
While working full time and supporting my young family, I earned a B.S. and a M.B.A specializing in Marketing.
I aim to inspire trust and confidence in my friends and clients by providing superlative service and great attention to detail.
It is my responsibility to help make your move as smooth and painless as possible.
I chose to associate with Coldwell Banker (the largest real estate brokerage company in the Bay Area) not only for its predominant market share (#1 in Santa Clara County), but also for its focus on ethics, continuing education, modern technology, local advertising and charitable support of worthwhile causes.
- Realtor with Coldwell Banker- Cupertino Office
- Member of the Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of the California Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Science and MBA, California State University, Los Angeles
- Past President Cupertino-Kiwanis 2001-02
- President of Cupertino-Kiwanis 2013-14
- Past Director Fund Raising for Amigo's de las Americas.
- COLDWELL BANKER's International Diamond Society award
- Sunnyvale resident since 1972
- Actively involved in local public education
- Coached Little League and AYSO Soccer
- Music Director for St. Martins Church
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- Past Director of 'Amigos de las Americas'fund raisers
- Graduate of Leadership Sunnyvale - Class of 1997 - 98
- Graduate of SNAP Training Sunnyvale - Class of 2004
- Christmas "Elf" at Sacred Heart Community Services
- Volunteer for annual Kiwanis "Special Games" with over 800 children
- Four times "Kiwanian of the Year"