Cal BRE#: 00898102
Connect with Jeannie
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Jeannie Apostole-Holden
Helping you through the process of selling your home or buying a new one with the least amount of stress, while negotiating the best price for you, is my job! Having sold almost 1000 homes over 30 years, I realize that this can be a confusing time. In order to make you feel at ease, I will be in constant communication with you so that you won't need to worry about the maze of coordinating an escrow by yourself. I pride myself on knowing the current market and using my expert marketing and negotiating skills to better meet your needs. I keep abreast with the latest information and also obtain advanced real estate degrees and designations in order to be more efficient and organized for you.
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE)
- Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource Certified (SFR)
- Accredited Buyer's Representative (ABR)
- NAR E-Pro Realtor
- NAR Green Designation
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
- Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI)
- Certified Relocation Specialist BA from Western Illinois University in English Speech
- Masters Degree work in Journalism from Northern Illinois University
- Taught English & Journalism in Naperville High School, Illinois for 10 years
- Real Estate Broker, Illinois 1981-83 Chicagoland
- Consistently a top producer in the Bay Area since 1983
- Top 1% of Coldwell Banker
- Works equally well & successfully with sellers and buyers
- Specializing in Cupertino, Sunnyvale, Los Altos, Saratoga, San Jose, Santa Clara , Mountain View and Campbell.
- Jeannie is a certified relocation specialist.
- Jeannie is a certified USAA agent.
- On the Gizmo committee to raise money for the educational programs at the San Jose Tech Museum.
- Alumnae of Alpha Omicron Pi, an international sorority
- Graduate 1971 from Western Illinois University
- Member of The Monterey Bay Aquarium.
- Habitat for Humanity Champion