Cal BRE#: 01347481
Connect with Judi
International Diamond Society
More about Judi Seip
I listen to you and to your specific needs. I care about finding you your dream home, your perfect investment. Real estate is an exciting and rewarding investment, perhaps the most major purchase or sale you will ever make. I strive to make your experience interesting, pleasant, and hassle-free.
Doing business based on knowledge, integrity, superior service, and trust is key in my long-term commitment to you -- not only for the current transaction but also for your future real estate needs.
- Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (SILVAR)
- California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- RE InfoLink
- Habitat for Humanity - supporting by physically building homes & financially
- Women in Networking (WIN)
- Computer History Museum
- Peninsula Wearable Arts Group (PenWAG) - Board of Directors
- San Jose Museum of Quilts
- Fifth generation Californian
- Lifetime Bay Area resident
- Personal interests include people in all activities, travel, home remodeling and decorating, wearable art, gourmet cooking, photography, theater, music, anything artsy-craftsy. I love exploring the interesting and offbeat little-known gem of a place, culture, or event.
- International Presidents Elite (top 7% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide)
- Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
- Accredited Staging Professional (ASP)
- Taught at University of California , Berkeley Extension
- Developed and taught the first Macintosh classes for University of California , Santa Cruz Extension
- Graduate of Stanford University Professional Publishing Course
- Recipient of numerous prestigious awards including Apple Computer Vice Presidential Impact Award and All Star Award.
408 858.7032 - cell
408 861-2447 - direct
408 252-1133 - office main number
408 252-0538 - fax
www.YourGreatHome.com - personal.website
10105 S. DeAnza Blvd.
Cupertino, CA 95014