Cal BRE#: 01364140
Connect with Judy
International President's Circle
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Judy O'Brien
Judy O'Brien has earned a reputation for superior service, a strong commitment to her clients and an unwavering dedication to real estate professionalism. With Judy's extensive knowledge and more than 25 years of sales and customer service experience, you can be guaranteed great results whether you are buying or selling your home.
- Born and raised in Santa Clara County
- Twenty-five plus year tract record of trend setting sales success
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills in all stages of a transaction, from marketing to closing and follow-up
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Consistently achieves clients' desired results!
"I am a full-time Realtor who is hard working, listens well, and completely loves her job! I was raised here in the Bay Area, have raised my own children here, and understand the concerns and demands of buying/selling your home, along with keeping your family's priorities at the forefront. I look forward to putting my commitment to honesty, integrity and superior customer service to work for you!"
Awards and Affiliations
- Achieved "International Diamond" Award in 2005 (top 13% of Coldwell Banker Realtors world-wide)
- Awarded "Top Five Realtor for Buyer Controlled Sales" - 2005
- Achieved "International Diamond" Award in 2004 (top 16% of Coldwell Banker Realtors world-wide)
- Achieved "International Sterling" Award - 2003
- Awarded "Rookie of the Year" Award - 2003
- Member of California Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors, Santa Clara County Association of Realtors, Bay East Assocation of Realtors
A Santa Clara County native, Judy was raised in Mountain View where her mother still resides today. She came into the real estate industry following a very successful career in high-tech sales. She has owned homes in Santa Clara, Sunnyvale and currently in Cupertino, where she has lived with her husband Michael for the past nineteen years. She has two grown children and five beautiful grandchildren.