Connect with Jamie
International Sterling Society Team
More about Jamie Martin
For The Ultimate in Customer Service, Call me Today!!!
Experience You Can Trust
I am a very motivated person who is committed to surpassing expectations. After having children and leaving the Dental Hygiene field, I decided to pursue a real estate career.
After years of experience with customer service and customer relations, real estate came to me very naturally. I enjoy each and every one of my clients and pride myself on a referral and repeat business clientele. I began with Coldwell Banker in 2003 and in my first year received "Rookie of the Year."
I'm proud to say year after year I have consistently been in the Top 5% of the company and pleased to say I am still with the #1 Real Estate Company.
I am very active in my community and love volunteering at my boy's school, Jesuit High School, in Carmichael. Having been born and raised in the Sacramento area, I am very familiar and knowledgeable with many neighborhoods.
Returning calls, emails and text messages are a top priority to me. I pride my business in open communication and treating each and every client as if they were my only one.
- Licensed in California and Hawaii
- Top 100 Agent for Coldwell Banker 2003-Present
- Masters Club Outstanding life Member 2003-Present
- Organized & Detail Oriented
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Negotiation Skills
- Knowledgeable in pricing strategies
- Experienced in Marketing and Advertising
- My team also consists of a licensed transaction Coordinator & marketing coordinator