Cal BRE#: 00966332
Connect with Marilyn
International Diamond Society
Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNSA), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist), Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
More about Marilyn Lawhead
Marilyn Lawhead's Real Estate Background
* Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
* International President's Circle 1990 - 1997, 2002, 2003
* International President's Elite, 1998, 1999, 2001
* President's Club member, 2004
* Executive Sales Director
* E-Pro Graduate
* Senior Residential Associate
* Certified Relocation Specialist
* Certified Previews Property Specialist
* Circle of Honor for Sales and Listings in San Diego County
* Customer Service Award Recipient for San Diego County - 1989 and 1991
* Active in San Diego County residential real estate sales on a full-time basis since
* Member of Women's Council of Realtors
* Member of President's Planning Council for San Diego County since 1991
Because Every Move Matters
My Business Philosophy
It is my belief that by practicing The Golden Rule, I will receive from others in direct proportion to the service and loyalty that I give them first. This belief is applicable in all my daily transactions with customers, clients and fellow human beings.
I believe that success is the product of extraordinary service characterized by genuine caring, tremendous enthusiasm, outstanding professionalism and unquestionable integrity.
I am confident that this philosophy will produce results that will allow me to rightfully deserve the honor of being simply ... THE BEST NAME IN THE BUSINESS!
I was born and raised in Houston, Texas and lived there until 1982 when I married Creighton and we moved to Long Island, NY for one year. When Creighton decided to accept a position with a local biotechnology company, we happily settled in La Costa, CA in May, 1983. I am happily married to Creighton who is a consultant to the biotechnology industry. We have two grown children, Chris and Heather. Chris and Courtney have two children, Keegan and Sydney, which made me a very young grandmother. They live in Evansville, Indiana. Heather married Farru in November, 2005 and they live in Carlsbad. I am actively involved in the Solana Beach Presbyterian Church, where I am a Barnabas minister. I am an avid golfer, reader, gourmet cook and love to walk and work out at Curves.
Why Should You Work With Marilyn?
* I KNOW THE BUSINESS ... I am actively working full-time to know the market. I can advise you as to the best ways to enhance your home to get top sales dollar and attract more buyers.
* I KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FOR BUYERS ... I generate prospects through my extensive marketing efforts which include my web sites(www.marilynlawhead.com and www.camoves.com/marilyn.lawhead), advertising, direct mail and networking.
* I KNOW HOW TO NEGOTIATE ... I consider myself to be a great negotiater and my sales history speaks for itself.
* I STAY ON TOP OF THE CHANGES IN THE MARKETPLACE ... I preview homes, check interest rate changes, get feedback on showings, and talk with other agents daily so I am always well-informed about what's going on in the marketplace.
Source of Marilyn's Business
Many of my clients have been repeat customers and many of them often refer their friends and family to me. I am a Certified Residential Specialist which is awarded only to the top 5% of agents in the world. I receive many sincere client referrals from this source. I am known for my cheerful disposition and always promise my clients that working with me will be a fun and rewarding experience. I love to work with first time buyers, repeat clients, smart investors and one of my greatest joys is matching the client to that perfect home. I pride myself on my constant communication via phone calls, letters and e-mails so my clients are always kept informed about the whole buying or selling process. I love what I do and I try to make it show all the time!