Cal BRE#: 01389333
Connect with Mickey
Certified Mortgage Solicitor (CMS), Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNSA), Certified Neighborhood Specialist (CNS), Smart Home Certified
More about Mickey Booz
I want you to be so outrageously happy with the level of service I provide, you'll probably refer two people to me before the transaction is over. I will keep you informed and educated so you can make the most efficient and profitable business decisions. I'll be the pilot and you'll be the passenger in First Class. There may be some turbulance along the way, as there would be in any transaction, but you can trust that I'll guide you safely around the problems and land at your destination on time, comfortable and satisfied.
Standing Out from the Competition
- Experience: Over 20 years working with fortune 500 companies, their CEO's and boards developing marketing, advertising and visual communications packages
- Proven Sales Track Record: Mickey is counted among the top 17% of all Coldwell Banker agents internationally and is a member of the Diamond Society of Excellence
- Communications: Reputation for consistent follow through in communication. I take the time that is necessary to keep my clients informed and educated.
- Availabiltiy: I'm always available. Call, email, text message or leave a voice mail 24/7
- Marketing Advantage: My advertising and marketing materials stand out which means increased viewing traffic in your property and a better chance of a sale.
- Technology: I make technology client friendly and use it every day
- Syracuse University: Graduate of SI Newhouse School of Communications with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Communications
- Coldwell Banker Updates and Specialized Training: Part of a powerful agent network staying informed of industry legal changes, market conditions, advanced financial forecast and contract revisions through the best company wide training in the Real Estate Industry.
Top Notch References
Helping Sellers and Buyers in North San Diego County
- Areas Where I work: Residential sales in the cities of Encinitas, Carlsbad, Solana Beach, Oceanside and San Marcos