Connect with Diana
More about Diana Dufur
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN TRUST
Diana Dufur, a business owner of retail sales and resident of Gilroy for the past 30 years, raised 4 children with her husband Ken. They love the spalling hills of the valley, the enjoyment of the annual Garlic Festival, the wonderful weather and the feel of open spaces.
When it comes to choosing a real estate professional to help you with your home buying or selling needs, only the very best representation is good enough. That is why it is so important to choose someone who has a strong pulse of the local community, market, experience, skill and resources to back it up.
As a real estate professional that specializes in our local marketplace, she would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about your real estate needs. Her extensive training, knowledge and strong negotiation skills, combined with Coldwell Bankers resources, all help her provide her clients with unsurpassed service.
Diana is involved in the following organizations:
- National Association of Realtors - member
- California Association of Realtors-member
- Santa Clara California Association of Realtors - member
- South County Realtors Alliance - member
- Gilroy Compassion Center (Day center for the homeless)Founding member/volunteer
- Recipient of the Gavilan College Spirit Award 2012
- Coldwell Banker International Diamond Society 2017, 2018
- Coldwell Banker International President Circle 2019, 2020
- Coldwell Banker International Presidents Elite 2021