I Am Here to Assist You in Reaching Your Real Estate Goals
Connect with Kathleen
International Diamond Society
More about Kathleen Williams
• Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with an emphasis in real estate
• International President's Circle Team Award
• San Diego Board of Realtors
• California Association of Realtors
• National Association of Realtors
• Cartus Affinity Specialist for Listing and Homefinding
• Shortsale and Foreclosure Residential Specialist
I have received several awards together with 411SanDiegoHomes. I work with a group of top performing individuals. We support each other in our respective businesses and work together to support the goals of our clients; together we are 411SanDiegoHomes and we continue to achieve our goals to meet and exceed our clients expectations.
• Outstanding Performance Awards throughout career
• International Presidents' Circle Team Award in recognition of outstanding achievements
• Presidents' Elite Team Award in recognition of outstanding achievements
• Move Up Buyers and Sellers
• Trustee Sales and Purchases
• Military Markets
• Vacation/Second Homes
• First Time Home Buyers and Sellers
• Short Sales and Foreclosures
The Best Time to Act Is Now
I work with individuals and families relocating into and out of San Diego. As a member of the Coldwell Banker Relocation Team I am here to assist you in reaching your real estate goals. Give me a call and let's get started.
Here to Assist You in Reaching Your Real Estate Goals
I am excited to be a part of the Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Relocation Team as it is at the forefront of the relocation industry. I treasure practicing real estate with the highest standards in the industry, as well as demonstrating the excellence and professionalism that is required of me as a member of the team.
It is an honor and a privilege to serve military members and their families; families and friends of fellow agents around the country; and to assist individuals and families relocating into and out of our wonderful city as they follow the employment opportunities available to them.
I grew up in San Diego, have lived in several different areas of the city and have had the opportunity to watch the city grow and change. This familiarity with different areas of the city assists me as I help you explore San Diego and assist you in the purchase or sale of your property.
My family has been in real estate for decades; I graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in Business with an emphasis in Real Estate; and I obtained my California broker’s license as well as a Rhode Island real estate agent license in the 1980’s. You could say that I have been looking at cities and the interaction of buildings, land and people for the majority of my life. I am passionate about what I do!
I lived on the East Coast in Newport, RI for several years and feel a certain simpatico with those moving from the East Coast to the West Coast. I also lived in Northern California for a few years. I have lived in wonderful places and still San Diego is the best of all!
Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, I love sharing my knowledge and expertise with those relocating into and out of our great city and assisting my clients in reaching their real estate goals.