Cal BRE#: 01189653
Connect with Anni
International President's Elite
Languages other than English
More about Anni Chu
Anni's objective is to help her clients attain their real estate goals: buying, selling, investment, 1031 exchange. Anni earns her clients' trust by providing quality client service. You can count on Anni to negotiate the best value for one of your biggest investments!
Anni has worked and lived in the San Francisco Peninsula and Silicon Valley for the past 25 years. Anni is passionate about helping her clients find that special place called “home”. Anni is committed to provide excellent service on selling her clients' home and investment property. With 10 years in the financial industry, Anni has an appreciation for real estate as one of the biggest investments in her clients' financial portfolio. Anni’s highest priority is to help her clients reach their goals, and her greatest reward is earn her clients' trust!
Specializing in: Palo Alto, Mountain View, Menlo Park, Atherton, Los Altos, Los Altos Hills, San Carlos, Belmont, Redwood Shores, Redwood City, San Mateo, Foster City, Cupertino, Saratoga and surrounding cities.
- Silicon Valley of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- California Association of Realtors
- RE Infolink Multiple Listing Service
- California Department of Real Estate License, 1994
- B.S. in Finance and Accounting, University of California Berkeley
- Real Estate Courses: Real Estate Principle, Real Estate Appraisal, Business Law, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Marketing
- Born in Taiwan and rasied in California, United Sates
- 25 years Bay Area residence (Palo Alto, Mountain View, Belmont, San Mateo, San Carlos, Foster City, Berkeley)
- Mother of two daughters
- Community volunteer: PTA Auditor, PTA Treasurer, PTA Art-in-Action Coordinator, Homework Center Teacher, Church Youth Group Teacher
- Leisure Activities: swimming, reading, international cusine, family