Cal BRE#: 00954876
Connect with Beatrice
More about Beatrice Waller
Expect the Best – Experience Counts!
Bea Waller obtained her Real Estate License in 1986.
- She has been associated with the Los Altos office of Coldwell Banker for over 14 years. She has lived in the area since 1972.
- From 1988 – 1992 she was associated Cornish & Carey, Fox & Carskadon in Palo Alto
- From 1986 – 1988 she was associated with Grubb & Ellis in Los Altos
Bea has worked with single family homes, condos and income property. She specializes in Trusts and Probates.
Bea also owned a local business in Marketing and Graphics for major Silicon Valley companies before getting into Real Estate. Before that Bea was a credentialed teacher in Palo Alto and Wisconsin.
- Member of Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors (CAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Senior Residential Specialist (SRES)
- Coldwell Banker designations held: International President’s Circle, International President’s Elite, Diamond Society, Advisory Council Representative, Senior Marketing Specialist
Bea has a reputation for integrity and honesty. Her 20+ years of experience brings knowledge and local area expertise together bringing exceptional real estate results for her clients. Bea’s goal has been to make her client’s experience of purchasing or selling their home as easy and stress free as it can be. Listening and communicating well is important to and comes naturally to her. She has worked through the economic ups and downs to know how to address issues intelligently in each turn to the advantage of the client.
In order to make this an easier process we have in-house loan officers to sit down and pre-qualify you, so time is not wasted looking in the wrong price ranges. Our Resources are vast. Let us help you find the way “home”.
Whether you are thinking of buying or selling, I am here to serve you.