Cal BRE#: 00560902
Connect with Enis
More about Enis Hall
In real estate since 1976. I am a consistent recipient of production awards from my firm, Coldwell Banker and from my local board of Realtors, Silicon Valley Association of Realtors.
* MBA from Santa Clara University
* Yearly awards for production from Coldwell Banker and Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
* CRS - Certified Residential Specialist, the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential field, a symbol of excellence achieved by fewer than 8% of agents nationwide.
My business philosophy is to provide professionalism beyond reproach and integrity without compromise. My track record speaks for itself. It is the result of a principle-based work ethic, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillfull execution. I derive pleasure in providing a warm enthusiastic people oriented approach and unparalleled service. This has resulted in lasting friendships, repeat customers and personal referrals which comprise the majority of my business. My philosphy in both business my personal life is to strive to live life with consistent integrity, to see each endeavor in life as worthy of one's best efforts and to remember that laughter is critical to one's well-being.
* California Assocation of Realtors
* National Association of Realtors
* Silicon Valley Association of Realtors
Enis and her husband have lived in the Bay Area for more than 30 years. She has three children and one Pomeranian. She loves to attend the theater, takes classes at the Culinary Institute in San Francisco and openly admits being addicted to gardening. Fly fishing is a special interest. She regularly takes classes in many subjects and feels very fortunate that there are so many opportunities in the Bay Area to continue to learn. Laughter is the hallmark of her personality.