Cal BRE#: 01191911
Connect with Vicki
International Sterling Society
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS), NAR certification for online professionalism (e-PRO), Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES)
Languages other than English
More about Vicki Geers
Total Years of experience 20 years.
*11 years at Coldwell Banker in Los Altos
*2 years at Fine Homes & Estates Seville-Contempo in Los Altos
*7 years at Seville Properties in Los Altos
* Bachelor of Science - San Jose State University
* Registered Nurse, San Jose State University
* Top 10 agent: of Coldwell Banker, Los Altos/San Antonio Road office - 2003-2014.
* Top 5% agent: of Coldwell Banker Northern California 2003-2014
* Outstanding Achievement Award: Silicon Valley Association of Realtors 1998 -2009
* Coldwell Banker 2002 International President's Circle Achievement Award.
* Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialist 2001 - 2014
* Top 100 agents of Century 21/Seville 1998, 1999, 2000.
* Top 10 agent: of Los Altos, C-21/Seville 1998, 1999, 2000.
* * Top 100 agents of all Santa Clara County 1999 - 2014.
* Working in the #1 Century 21 office World Wide.
I am committed to superior service and results to last a lifetime for my clients. My combined experience, initiative, integrity and sensitivity has inspired clients to return to me and refer my professional service to their acquaintances worldwide. My strict ethical standards and negotiating skills are unsurpassed.
* Licensed Realtor of California
* National Association of Realtors.
* California Association of Realtors(CAR)
* Silicon Valley Association of Realtors (Silvar)
* CRS Residential Sales Council
* Los Altos Hills Civic Association
* Honor Realtor for Los Altos & Mountain View Education Foundation
* Honor Realtor for Palo Alto Education Foundation
*Santa Clara County Child Advocate
Born and raised in the Bay Area. Vicki and her husband Jim recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary. They have a daughter and son.
Vicki resides in Los Altos Hills and enjoys many outdoor activites. She has given much of her time and support to numerous national and local charities and her local school districts. She is a court appointed Santa Clara County Child Advocate. She plays golf at the Los Altos Golf and Country Club.