Cal DRE#: 01167447
Connect with Ruth
International Diamond Society
Luxury Property Specialist (Luxury Specialist)
Languages other than English
More about Ruth Shari
Ruth Shari is a 16 year resident of the Westside of Los Angeles. Licensed and active in selling real estate on the Westside since 1993, Ruth left New York for California in 1983 and has lived in Santa Monica since 1989. A graduate of Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, she has taken post-graduate and specialized courses at New York University, The New School, L'Instituto Norteamerico de Relaciones Culturales in Mexico City, the University of Southern California, UC Berkeley and Santa Monica College.
As a realtor, she specializes in marketing fine properties at all levels of purchase price, has listed and sold homes, townhouses and condominiums from Coast to Coast, including the desirable Westside of Los Angeles.
While she thrives on marketing properties of distinction---luxury quality, old-world character and design integrity excite her---she has sold a broad variety of listings including houses in original condition that were rebuilt (teardowns) as well as hillside cottages, high-end condominiums, family homes and residential income property. She has more than 20 years in sales and marketing as well as publicity and promotion in New York, Mexico City and Los Angeles in both the Anglo and Latino markets.
Ruth is an outstanding networking agent, using sophisticated and imaginative marketing concepts, including inter-office sales and promotion. The average turnaround time for 90% of her listings has been less than thirty days.
I AM COMMITTED TO HELPING BUYERS AND SELLERS REALIZE THEIR GOALS. I ENJOY THE CLIENTS I CHOOSE TO WORK WITH AND AS A RESULT, PROVIDE VERY PERSONALIZED SERVICE.
My expertise will be converted into these benefits to you:
- Expert advice on how to best present your property to the target market.
- Development of a pricing strategy that will capture the greatest number of buyers.
- A comprehensive marketing plan to create maximum exposure that will generate a large buyer pool.
- Negotiating skills that obtain the highest net sale amount along with favorable terms and conditions.
- Personal representation on all showings with briefings on how the subject property compares to the competition.
- Experience in handling and solving problems during escrow to help secure continuity and effortlessnes.
- Unique and distinctive properties, including new luxury construction
- First time buyers and relocation clients
- Knowledge of other marketplaces, outside the state and country and an international contact network
- Fluent Italian and French
- Westside resident for 16 years and member of the Multiple Listing Service
- Pro-active Santa Monica homeowner and resident
- Coldwell Banker International Previews Specialist
- International President's Circle
- Landmarks Commissioner for City of Santa Monica
To provide expertise, knowledge and honesty that surpass your goals and expectations in this challenging new century.
Website for Your Property
Please visit my property specific
dedicated websites to take a look
at what could become a new way
to do real estate, especially for
Note: Testimonials are available from buyers who were hooked online.